Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So what's for dinner on this lovely Tuesday?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:17 PM
  • 34 Replies

My brother and his kiddos are here tonight with me, my husband and my son. Just a little family time! Anyway it's about five fifteen and we're planning on eating around six thirty or so. We're having steaks, baked potatoes, garlic bread, corn and broccoli. Usually we just have a salad instead of veggies but my niece is incredibly partial to broccoli and my nephew loves corn, so we changed it up a bit! I'm excited, we've been planning on having steak for a while now but every time we were going to do it, something came up!

So what are all you ladies having for dinner tonight?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juansmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:20 PM

i feel so guilty but left over pizza. i have a bad bad head ache and feel so sick to my stomach if i cook im going to gt very sick. daddy is home tomorrow and is the chef so something supper good tomorrow:)

crazychic316
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:20 PM

that sounds like an awesome dinner... i think were going to have chili cheese tots for dinner my man is wanting them and they sound good...

Anniekay610
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Baked ziti

DylansMom213
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Quoting juansmommy:

i feel so guilty but left over pizza. i have a bad bad head ache and feel so sick to my stomach if i cook im going to gt very sick. daddy is home tomorrow and is the chef so something supper good tomorrow:)

Hey I've totally been there! Don't feel guilty! One night I was feeling really sick and dh was working so my son and I ate Ramen noodles.....turns out he loved them!

DylansMom213
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Quoting crazychic316:

that sounds like an awesome dinner... i think were going to have chili cheese tots for dinner my man is wanting them and they sound good...

I love chili cheese tots!

DylansMom213
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Quoting Anniekay610:

Baked ziti

Mmmmm!

ashleydwnng
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:27 PM

hamburger helper because I got the wrong damn chicken when I went grocery shopping.

Chrystal_A
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:28 PM

We are suppose to have lasgna but apparently one of my children stole or ate my garlic butter and I can not find it ,and Im pissed so I think the hub made them waffles I dont really care.

Cecilydw
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Grilled chicken, baked potato, white rice, and green beans :)

faren128
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:37 PM
Left over pizza from lunch today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)