Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What r the bad habits that u cant seem to get rid of ?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:23 AM
  • 28 Replies
Mine r biting my nails but ive done it for as longgggg as i can remember ...... Also bruping really loud but for some reason i cnt control the loudness of it even if i my mouth is close and other is to procastinate w almost everything lol !!!!!!!! Ma nail thing doi bother some ppl like my parents lol but the burping bothers my dh and the procastinating well not anyone but sometimes my dh when he feels like fighting lol ! ....... How about u n who does it bother ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RyanNKileysMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:18 AM
I can't stop biting my nails!!!!! I have always done it. I also can't stand still(I have to sway side to side) its completely involuntary and I picked it up from my mom and now my 5yr old DS is doing it too, along with nail biting. Arghhhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aydansmomma04
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:25 AM

Yelling. I start feeling stressed out, I start yelling!

I try hard to stop by avoiding things that really stress me out and I try to remove myself from the situation when I feel the tention building and usually that helps.

mamahol
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:28 AM

I am right on the same page with the yelling . That and I am horrible with picking at my face if my nerves are in an uproar !

BlkWingedAngel
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:31 AM
Biting my nails! I stopped for a little while when I was pregnant with my son but I started back up and I do it because of nerves and boredom. Doesn't really bother anyone but me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kvaneyk
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:43 AM
Yelling....i grew up w my mom always yelling at us and i try hard not to, dont want my kids to only remember me yelling at them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama32309
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:44 AM
Nail biting!!! lol my whole life I've been biting my nails. I did stop for 3 months after I had my dd but I couldn't take it anymore! So I bit them off. lol yesterday I saw my dd biting her nails ooohhh jeez lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MelissasMommy08
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:07 AM
Picking my nose.. It's Strange but I do it. I always have. Even if it's picking it with a tissue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hoevegirl1986
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:08 AM

riping the skin off my fingers. i've always done it and it gets worse when i get stressted out.

mommyof2prince
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:09 AM
Ugh biting my nails! I can't stop. I've been doing it since a child and I tried different things to stop but, trying now that my 4yr old son is starting on his! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brianav
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:10 AM
Uhhh I do that too...I hate it but I can't stop. I can go weeks without doing it and then one day just start up again.

Quoting Hoevegirl1986:

riping the skin off my fingers. i've always done it and it gets worse when i get stressted out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)