Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please help i am not sure what to do

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:38 AM
  • 8 Replies

when i was in 1st grade or around there...i am not sure how old i was, my older cousin molested me, i kept pretending to be asleep, im sure if i woke he would of tried more. anyway i didnt really say much to anyone but now he is married to this young ass girl my age and has a daughter that was just born. and it makes me mad and sick that he has her. and that this girl is with him. he is a jerk i dont know if i should say anything to her or not. i never see them they live states away. i want to talk to my boyfriend about it, maybe it will help get this off my shoulders to just tell it but i am not sure what to do. what would you do in this situation.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
RyanNKileysMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:18 AM
I'm sorry mama... I hate you went through that, I am going through something very similar myself with my cousins husband. I am at a lost to it too but if you need to talk you can write me.

Here's a bump for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orange4agua72
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:22 AM

I'm VERY sorry mama!

I don't really have any great advice for you, except live your life NOW, NOT for the past or what HAS happened, but live it for what YOU want it to be today!!! GL and HUGS!!!!

ashsmth22
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:02 AM

BUMP!

Jenn8604
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Talk to someone just for the sake of his dd. I wouldnt want u to go crazy if he molested her and u blame urself cuz u never spoke up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:21 AM

HUGS, I have no idea. I would probably say something.

kleigh24
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:23 AM

well I would tell someone, you dont want that poor baby going through what you went through and you may be the only person who could prevent it from happening if you speak up.

cole060783
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:24 AM
I would talk to a counsler. good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nerdymom28
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM

I would talk to a counselor or therapist - I wouldn't confront his lady.  For all you know he has changed and telling her that could destroy their relationship for no reason.  If you're really concerned talk to a mental health counselor and they can help you do whatever you feel is right.  I'm sorry you had to go through that - good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)