Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what's your song?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:39 AM
  • 17 Replies

What's the first song that comes to mind that makes you cry but that you absolutely love? Mine is Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam. So many memories and the tune is so melancholic...I love that song!

preview image 

preview image 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kisha89
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:40 AM
Carrie Underwood- temporary home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolle_09
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:09 AM

"Walk A Little Straighter" by Billy Currington

Mama_of_two123
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:10 AM
"blackbird" by the beatles :0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shilohsmama425
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:13 AM

wonderful tonight by eric clapton

tbache
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:42 AM

Centerfeild By john fogerty. It was the song played for my dad at his funeral. I LOVE that song just because it reminds me of him. he was huge into baseball!!

The one by the prom kings. My wedding song. beautiful and DH picked it out.

All the songs above make me cry too, Carrie Underwood has songs that are great at that!

QU33NB33_213
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:04 AM

mine is "Return of the Mack" by Mark Morrison.....it was my best friend's brother's favorite song...(he & i started gettn close).......we played the song while we followed his casket to the cemetary.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

chrissysnow22
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:17 AM

Bubbly- Colbie Callait

It was the first cd my then boyfriend got me and later the song I walked do the aisle to make him my husband. no matter how bad the day or how mad I am this song brings me back

sweetpeatexas21
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:34 AM

Come Home Soon by SheDaisy

C8Baxter
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:52 AM
Dance with my Father-Luther Vandross
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steffielou_who
by Stefanie on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:30 AM

"When I get wherre I'm going" by Brad Paisley & Dolly Parton.. Makes me miss my papaw so bad..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)