Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would YOU get done?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:18 AM
  • 17 Replies

If you had the money to get any plastic surgery done, what would you have done?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rpowers12
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:21 AM

None I except that I was made in Gods image and who am I to tell god he is wrong. personally I think plastic surgery is superficial and for the purpose of everyone looking at you. Thats just my opinion I understand some people do it after losing weight to feel better about themselves and if that is the case that it is truly for themselves then ok but if you are doing it strictly for others then its wrong. I feel that many people spend all this money on these surgeries that don't have to be done and there are people out there that can't afford cancer treatments or life saving surgeries for dying children and it breaks my heart.

wilesmomma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:21 AM
Tummy tuck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aydansmomma04
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:23 AM

I don't think I would do it because of the pain and because my huband (weirdo that he is...) likes my body just the way it is. He actually told me by body after having children is sexier than before.. I think he is crazy..

But... Minus the pain and my DH already liking me the way I am..

I would like to have a boob job. Nothing crazy, just put them back were they belong and increase just a bit. Go from almost a C to a full C. I would also like to lazer off my streach marks.

Brianav
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:23 AM
Boob job!! A tad bigger and perkier. Ooh one day...one day...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brianne036
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:24 AM
Boob lift..... MAYBE a half tuck on my tummy just to get rid of the wrinkly yuck skin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MelissasMommy08
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM
Tummy tuck also a boob job.. I am a A I would like to be around a C.. If I could go all out hair removal to!! That would be all..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robertmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM

i would have a tummy tuck and my breasts done

MegStorey
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:27 AM

I would have a boob job... I have barely A's unless I am knocked up (like now) and so my clothes don't fit right and I just don't feel comfortable in my clothes, etc.  It would be a huge confidence boost.  & NO I don't want anything enormous or gross that will cause people to look at me all the time... I just want to look like every other woman on the planet!

rileysmomma614
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:29 AM

tummy tuck and boob job.

ashlee_ann
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:30 AM
I would get a tummy tuck, a breast reduction and lift, and ive always wanted fuller lips
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)