Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bachelorette Party!!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:59 AM
  • 8 Replies

This will be the first one I've been too and I was wondering if I should take a gift and if so what should I gift? Any clever or unique ideas?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Shara83
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:01 AM

we have always done gifts and they have been from the adult store! (lotions, lubes, handcuffs,blindfolds) but you know your friend and how she would feel bout that.

lanceandhailey
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:08 AM

variegated ring stand

http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?source=family&itemId=18052

A unique personalized bachelorette gift basket is an ideal gift. Fill a good wicker hamper basket with her favorite perfumes and scents, creams, body lotions, face wash, a packet of bathing salts, lipsticks and lip gloss. If you are willing to splurge a bit on the bride-to-be, include a gift voucher to her favorite spa. This would one of the most memorable gifts. The reason, she would enjoy being pampered before the big day arrives.

The latest trend in bachelorette gifts is a wedding survival kit. You could either purchase a wedding survival kit off-the-shelf or present a customized kit. Include all items a bride-to-be would require before the D-day. For instance, if you were close to her you would know her favorite cosmetic brand. You could buy hair spray, hairpins and clips, bathing gel, mints, deodorants, safety pins and anything you feel would be useful for your friend.

Another bachelorette gift is lingerie. You could get the bride-to-be a set of good lingerie keeping in mind the honeymoon destination of the newly married couple. This is one of the popular bachelorette gifts in vogue.

Lovopoly Game - Customize the perfect gift with your own special photos and memories. This gift is great for any loved ones and will be remembered forever. It's intimate, affordable and fun.  http://www.gifts.com/search/product/Lovopoly-Gamesheet?ideaID=8816&prodID=84010

SrkStrickland
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Wow, Thanks!

Quoting lanceandhailey:

variegated ring stand

http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?source=family&itemId=18052

A unique personalized bachelorette gift basket is an ideal gift. Fill a good wicker hamper basket with her favorite perfumes and scents, creams, body lotions, face wash, a packet of bathing salts, lipsticks and lip gloss. If you are willing to splurge a bit on the bride-to-be, include a gift voucher to her favorite spa. This would one of the most memorable gifts. The reason, she would enjoy being pampered before the big day arrives.

The latest trend in bachelorette gifts is a wedding survival kit. You could either purchase a wedding survival kit off-the-shelf or present a customized kit. Include all items a bride-to-be would require before the D-day. For instance, if you were close to her you would know her favorite cosmetic brand. You could buy hair spray, hairpins and clips, bathing gel, mints, deodorants, safety pins and anything you feel would be useful for your friend.

Another bachelorette gift is lingerie. You could get the bride-to-be a set of good lingerie keeping in mind the honeymoon destination of the newly married couple. This is one of the popular bachelorette gifts in vogue.

Lovopoly Game - Customize the perfect gift with your own special photos and memories. This gift is great for any loved ones and will be remembered forever. It's intimate, affordable and fun.  http://www.gifts.com/search/product/Lovopoly-Gamesheet?ideaID=8816&prodID=84010

JMKristy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:27 AM

I say something dirty from the adult store!! LOL! Or lingerie!

SrkStrickland
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:30 AM

HAHA!

Quoting JMKristy:

I say something dirty from the adult store!! LOL! Or lingerie!

rodriguezm35
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:34 AM

yes, sex toys and gifts are always fun, BUT only you know your friend. I have realized that most  brides to be (with all the stress of planning a wedding) need a break and get WAY more excited about a gift card (hair salon or massage spa) than a dildo!  i give them frequent and always keep hearing a thank you with a smile

SrkStrickland
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Oh that's such a good idea, thank you!

Quoting rodriguezm35:

yes, sex toys and gifts are always fun, BUT only you know your friend. I have realized that most  brides to be (with all the stress of planning a wedding) need a break and get WAY more excited about a gift card (hair salon or massage spa) than a dildo!  i give them frequent and always keep hearing a thank you with a smile

lanceandhailey
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM

I agree, buying the sex toys and what not is generally a waste of money...While it's funny at the time, The gift cards idea will be much more appreciated.

Quoting SrkStrickland:

Oh that's such a good idea, thank you!

Quoting rodriguezm35:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)