Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

San Antonio

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:22 AM
  • 38 Replies

We plan on taking a weekend trip to San Antonio. I was wanted ideas of what to do there, where to stay, and places to eat. I think we will stay on or around the River walk. I am not sure. I know Sea World is there, but I think the twins are to young for Sea World... If any one can give me Ideas on where to eat or stay or what to do that would be great!!!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenoxclan
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM

There is a wild life park there, drive through where you can feed zebras and stuff out your window. If you are interested I can get you the link:0) They also have natural caverns to explore:0)

erikays
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:32 AM
I was going to say this! Plus there's the alamo and fiesta texas (six flags)

Quoting lenoxclan:

There is a wild life park there, drive through where you can feed zebras and stuff out your window. If you are interested I can get you the link:0) They also have natural caverns to explore:0)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:34 AM
Also there's the magic time machine restaurant! It was my fav as a kid! the staff dresses up as super heros, cinderella etc etc! They have cool drinks w/ dry ice in it etc :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
datssumsheet
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Is that still there?   I used to LOVE that place!

Quoting erikays:

Also there's the magic time machine restaurant! It was my fav as a kid! the staff dresses up as super heros, cinderella etc etc! They have cool drinks w/ dry ice in it etc :)

datssumsheet
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:37 AM

WE plan on going to SA next weekend to see the Missions.  SA is just cool to get a hotel downtown on the Riverwalk and go from there...lol  The zoo is really nice also...the twins might enjoy that.

erikays
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:38 AM
I know the one in dallas is I'm not sure about SA.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockinMama0608
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:38 AM

Right outside of San Antonio (in New Braunfels) there is that snake world place that was on Dirty Jobs. 

wildsun
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:44 AM

The best advice I can give you is DO NOT EAT at a place called Guadalupe's  Guadalajara Jalisco style mexican restaraunt

Miss-B
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:59 AM

I loved Sea World..the kids do too. I'm no help! Lol.

MrsTexas
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM

stay at La Cascada on the riverwalk (where my husband works in sales) & then go to the magic time machine for dinner! Go shopping at La Cantera out door mall. Super nice and relaxing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)