Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vacation Spot

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:46 AM
  • 15 Replies

Does your family have a favorite vacation spot?? If not what was your favorite family vacation??

I have been on 2 vacations with my DH and oldest...Yellowstone was my favorite. I love it there, so pretty.

My absolute favorite vaca spot though is the Oregon Coast. My parents and I used to go their like once a year when I was a kid. Lots of good memories and it is soooo pretty there as well.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaPeanut
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:51 AM

We are definitely a Disney World family. 

We go every 2 years, and our daughter especially (4 1/2) absolutely loves it. 

We got pregnant with our baby due Dec. 3rd there.  :)

Simple-Beauty
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Another Disney family here, we went 3 times last year (2 times to Disney Paris and once to Disney World) and once this year (Disney Paris).

We also like Puerto Rico (Vieques).

luckychance1985
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Key West!

BabyJae
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM
The kids 3 and 18 months love going to visit grandpa in Costa Rica. My kids are young so I haven't taken them to Disney yet. We vacation a couple times a year but without the kids. The kids usually go to Panama, Costa Ricardo, Atlanta, Maryland and new York.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyJae
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Dumb phone. I meant Costa Rico

Quoting BabyJae:

The kids 3 and 18 months love going to visit grandpa in Costa Rica. My kids are young so I haven't taken them to Disney yet. We vacation a couple times a year but without the kids. The kids usually go to Panama, Costa Ricardo, Atlanta, Maryland and new York.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaK0809
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Florida. Whether it's Disney World, Sanibel Island, St. Augustine, Panama City Beach, ETC
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Quoting luckychance1985:

Key West!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:24 AM
Lake Williamson Christian Center in Carlinville, IL. So sad they arent doing Family Fest no more. That was the best wk of the summer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LXS
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM
We <3 Disneyland!!!!! That is our fave.. Another one is San Diego! It is so beautiful there. There is a private military beach on Coronado that is AWESOME!! Hopefully one day we will move there! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmiller83
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Quoting LXS:

We <3 Disneyland!!!!! That is our fave.. Another one is San Diego! It is so beautiful there. There is a private military beach on Coronado that is AWESOME!! Hopefully one day we will move there! :)

I want to go to San Diego! I've never been and i've heard so many good things!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)