Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the most important relationship in your life?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:45 AM
  • 12 Replies

What could you do to make it better? Will you do it?

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
              Group Mod

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:46 AM

The one with my daughters.  And I try every day to make it a better thing by being there for them and practicing patience and trying to be home as much as possible.

rockinmomto2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:47 AM

My relationship with my husband. And we're both trying to make it better by listening better, talking more, and not fighting.

wildsun
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Definitely my son is the most important. He depends on me for everything, and everything I do is for him. I work with him every day to make him a well rounded, thoughtful, kind, and intelligent individual. :)

rissarin
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:50 AM
The relationship with my husband. We need to work together a little better and we're working on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orange4agua72

GOD, then my husband, then my children

aydansmomma04

The most important relationship in my life is the one I have with my husband. When our marriage is strong and great my kids benefit from it.

What could I do to make it better? IDK- I ask myself this question every morning "What can I do today to make my husband feel loved and valued?" and then I do it! I am lucky that he seeks out what he can do everyday to make me feel loved and valued. We have a very strong relationship.

wildsun

It's hard not to say SO, I feel like I'm neglecting him in some manner, but he realizes that the privilege and responsibility of caring for our son must be the number one priority. 

Quoting rockinmomto2:

My relationship with my husband. And we're both trying to make it better by listening better, talking more, and not fighting.

KBix
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:52 AM
My husband, without him we would not have a strong family structure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DoinItMyWay
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:54 AM

The relationship between myself and my kids. I could read to them more, and do more learning activities with them like crafts and stuff. If I ever have the extra money to buy the supplies needed for some crafts I totally will. I used to read to my kids for at least a half an hour every day. I need to start doing that again.

christinabri
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:55 AM

The one I have with my husband, and the one I am developing with our baby girl.  We communicate VERY well, and have very few fights or major arguments.  Our biggest problem is waiting too long to talk about something.  We usually talk about it eventually and then feel silly for not addressing it sooner.  I feel very lucky to have such a great guy :) Our daughter is six months, so right now our relationship is perfect!  :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)