Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pajamas!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:33 PM
  • 13 Replies

Do your kids wear different ones everynight or do have them wear the same a few days in a row? I usally change out jammies every 2 days, however ds has a weird spider man obsession and to try and get him to wear pjs that arent his fuzzy spider man ones is a fight lol, so he basically wears the same pair every night but they get washed daily, DD has a pj obession and would wear pjs all day if i let her, so she usally wears a pair for two days then on to another pair, we put jammies under our pillow after bed is made. was just wondering what you do? My kids get showers before bed.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Newtons06
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:34 PM
We change his every night but tgars because we usually do stay in pjs all day if we aren't going anywhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:37 PM

same here. :)

Quoting Newtons06:

We change his every night but tgars because we usually do stay in pjs all day if we aren't going anywhere.

datssumsheet
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:41 PM

I stopped buying pj's they always just fight over them.  They normally wear pj pants and thats it.

LancesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:25 PM

A couple days!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:38 PM

My kids don't usually wear pjs.

My boys go to bed in diapers most of the time (they prefer it) and my daughter usually just throws on some comfy shorts or pants.

sweettigeress
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:40 PM

I change out DD's every time she gets a bath, which is Wednesday's, Friday's and Sunday's. 

MamaPeanut
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Riley wears clean pajamas every night. 

And everyone in our house bathes everyday and gets dressed, unless someone is very, very ill. 

JMKristy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:51 PM

My youngest son has an obsession with pajama's... he wears a new pair every night! My oldest likes to sleep in boxer shorts. Obviously, since they are his underwear, he wears a clean pair every night!

bunnywzrd
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:54 PM

no pajamas here. my daughters wear soft pants and whatever shirt they are going to wear tomorrow that way we only have to get half dressed in the morning.

geekymommy2019
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Us too :)

Quoting PeaceMuch:

same here. :)

Quoting Newtons06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)