• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what ya doing today?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:36 PM
  • 15 Replies

In about 20 mins dd and i will bundle up because it is cold and rainy and go pick up ds from bus stop, then once we are home, i have an electric tea kettle its all set up so i can make hot chocolate and cuddle up with them while ds tells me about his day, then ill do some algebra hw(maybe llol) and make dinner, then shower kiddos, get sons stuff ready for school in the am. we will play a game of uno as that is our night time thing, read a story, then lights off for them and a shower and teen mom for mommy!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabyJae
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:37 PM
Working until 5. Pick up kiddos. Take them home for a snack and than take my DD to gymnastics.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robertmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:41 PM

that sounds nice mayb i will c if my son would like some hot coco after school .   But as for what I'm gonna do today  I'm gonna do some cleaning ,      and   then i'm gonna go and  get my son    from school and the  we are gonna talk about his day , and then    my husband   is gonna come  home and then i'm gonna get dinner , and then we are gonna  give the kids a bath and then we are gonna do our  bed time routine , and then i'm gonna settle down and watch  teen  mom  and then  go to bed.

kenietta2009

shifting through a mountain of folded laundry and cleaning the house :/ I'm trembling with excitement <_<

mom2swtboys
not much. Dh is at work, I just read 5 of the 9 books me and the boys (ages 3 and 4) checked outta the library yesterday. Now we are watching Playhouse Disney. Then we will eat lunch, do some school work, have a lil quite time til daddy gets home from work. After that I may run to the store to stock up on breakfast food cuz we ran out this morning. And then I'm cooking pork chops for dinner. Then we will watch One Tree Hill and Life Unexpected, the boys will be getting ready for bed during one tree hill and in bed by the time life unexpected comes on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miller060905
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:42 PM

here in just a bit i'm gonna put the girls in the shower then get oldest ready for school. just before noon she gets on the bus - then i'm gonna work on cleaning the house while my youngest watches cartoons and plays - then dd gets home from school just before 4 - we'll eat a snack then go over to my SIL's and go for our daily walk.  then we'll come home and eat dinner, watch some cartoons, then get ready for bed!

aydansmomma04
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:44 PM

I am cleaning house and playing on the computer while my baby takes a nap, my youngest son takes quiet time, and my oldest son is at school. Then when my oldest gets home we will go outside and play. Around 5:30 we will come in and start dinner while the kids play. Then feed the kids dinner. DH will give youngest son a bath while I bath the baby then we will get the little ones to bed. Next comes homework and reading time with my oldest then his bath then bed for him.

After that DH and I will spend some time together and I will probably stay up late and watch teen mom.

Sophie1106
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM
I just made zuchinni bread. Yum! Going to spend the rest of the morning cleaning and just hanging with the kids. Going over to my parents' house later. Then I'll come home and make dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Simple-Beauty
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Relaxing, I woke up with a terrible headache. The house is clean, laundry done, hubby out of town, Lydia at school...I'm having a lazy day.

I might go to Gap later to look at the new collections, but other than that, I have zero plans for the day.

swaney06
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:56 PM

working. i am building a website and have a deadline of friday so im hvaing tow ork straight 10 hours days. i am searching for advertisers, article writers and someone to put my head back on for me! lol busy busy and after 4 i will be doing dishes, cooking dinner, laundry and bathing the kids!

HKing01
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:59 PM

I am sticking to the usual routine today. Get up, get kids ready and fed, drop son off at preschool, drop husband off at work, pilates, lots of cleaning and hanging out with 2yr old son and 2 month old daughter, pick up son from prescool, pick up hubby from work, dinner, kids to bed, chill out and watch tv with DH and bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)