Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone in the group been ttc for over a year

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM
  • 11 Replies

hey trying to find some women that are like me...i been trying to get pregnant for 2years.

we are about to start clomid for the first time and we are so excited and hoping it works!!!!!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyIvy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:39 PM

We have been trying since July of last year

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:41 PM
We tried for almost a year to have jax. I was looking for ferility doctors when I found out I was pregnant. Good luck to you. I hope it works out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolle_09
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:41 PM

It will be a year for us in november

toopicky429
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:42 PM

We've been trying since December : (. My sister has been TTC for 5 years. She got pregnant once, and then miscarried. I do however have 2 healthy children. I didn't even really try with them. I was pregnant as soon as I went off the pill.

Cassidysmom611

I am no longer TTC but it took us 3 months shy of 4 years to concieve our 2nd child. We started trying in August of 2005, did not get pregnant until June of 2009. I just wanted to send you some baby dust beacuse I know how rough it is!!

Cearley_est_02

I have been trying for 2 years now. Clomid didnt work for us.. GL to you..

ChancesMommy07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:54 PM
It took us 3 year to have our son. After one stillbirth and 6 miscarriages we were blessed with our little man. We used Clomid as well and then Prometruim to maintain the pregnancy. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LysNVantesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:23 PM

Three and a half years for me and DH.  Three failed IUI's.  Just got pregnant on our own, found out september 1st and started miscarrying this past wednesday.  I've cried, screamed...just plain sad...So in for a dnc I go tomorrow. 

xraychik512
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:26 PM

Quoting LysNVantesMom:

Three and a half years for me and DH.  Three failed IUI's.  Just got pregnant on our own, found out september 1st and started miscarrying this past wednesday.  I've cried, screamed...just plain sad...So in for a dnc I go tomorrow. 

I'm really so sorry to here this and that you have to go through this-noone should!

wilesmomma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:40 PM

baby dust 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)