• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

snoopers?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:44 PM
  • 25 Replies

so how do you ladies feel about your men snooping through your phone? i just found out last night he went through my phone when i was sleeping. I have never given him a reason to do so. how would you feel?

Photobucket

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JaivonsMommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:47 PM
He has never done it that I know of but I would be upset because like you I give him no reason to even to do so
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:49 PM
It would piss me off. He has no reason to do that. I don't snoop through his stuff, he should show me the same respect
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachel42903
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:49 PM
my dh has no reason, but i also wouldnt care because there is nothing in there he doesnt need to see...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabtreemommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:49 PM

I wouldnt care... nothing to find. But he shouldnt feel the need to do so!!

Rachel42903
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:50 PM
double negative sorry....there isnt anything in there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charisma88
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:50 PM

i wouldnt care because i have nothing to hide my hub did it to me a year ago was FOR SURE i was cheating on him which i havent and never will and he ended up feeling like a jerk because i came back and was like " did you like what you saw" because i caught him in the act and he was just like im sorry i just wanted to get the doubt outta my head. i said well did it help? Hes never done it since

PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Well, there is nothing there for him to find.

I wouldn't appreciate him doing it behind my back though. It shows he has a lack of trust and respect for me.  I would never do it to him without him knowing either. I would expect the same respect in return.

Did you ask him why he felt like he had to check?

sinnamyn310

Yeah, I'd have to say I wouldn't care either. I don't have anything in there I wouldn't want him to see.

LovinMy2Girlz

I don't think I would care. He's never done it nor do I think he ever would, but if he did, it wouldn't be a big deal since there's nothing to hide and there's not much exciting going on in my phone.. I would have to wonder why he felt the need to...

nerdymom28
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:52 PM

The same way I feel when I don't answer one of his texts the SECOND he sends it. If I don't answer right away it's "Who were you talking to that you couldn't answer me?  Where were you when I called?"  ...ummm on the toilet.  Would you prefer me answer so you can hear me blowing it up?  lol but seriously it is SO frustrating.  He has no reason to distrust me, so it makes me feel like a suspect when I'm totally innocent.  Drives me nuts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)