Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH's Birthday

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:35 PM
  • 9 Replies

DH will be turning 27 next Wednesday and I have NO idea what to get him. We are a bit tight on money so I wont be able to get him what I wanted. (One of those GPS watches) I cant think of what to get him that is not too expensive.

I know he's been wanting a new electric shaver and also some video games and clothes. The video games he wants are not coming out until Nov., the electric shaver would be over $100 and clothes... idk... I wanted something more meaningful.

He spent his last birthday at an airport in Kuwait all alone so I want to make this one count. (He was deployed and was on his way back to Afghanistan after our daughter's birth)

A bit of info about him... He's turning 27, he is in the Army, he LOVES anything outdoorsy (Hiking, camping, etc) he also loves video games.

Any of you ladies have any ideas/suggestions??

Thanks in Advance!!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Aliciamomma2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:38 PM

I think a surprise camping trip would be really fun and meaning ful if you plan it for somewhere new but close to home  so that you can all go if that is possible get some thing camping related for him to open they surprise him with the trip after

SB2217
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:10 PM

BUMP!

xmansmommy23
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:12 PM

I didnt have any money for my dh's bday and all i did was make him his fave dinner, back massage, and a night of great sex. he loved it!

NearSeattleMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:33 PM

How much money do you want to spend?

SB2217
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:07 PM

I wanted to keep it under $100... hoping it'd be around $60-$70

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

How much money do you want to spend?

momof3jam
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:10 PM
Idk my DH is all into clothes, more than me. Id like to get him more meaningful things, but that's what he's into, so that's what he gets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aliciamomma2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:41 PM

my hubbys favorite birthday gift  was a scrapbook i did for him of his life from the day he was born until he became a dad.  all the highlights of his life his whole family loves looking at it

Water_geM
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:03 PM

i gave my husband a lap dance.-

JMKristy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Make him a sexual favor coupon book! LOL! I think that is very meaningful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)