Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 2 1/2 year old

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:04 PM
  • 1 Replies

So last night my hubby and I were getting the little ones ready for bed.  I was putting pull-ups on and he was getting bed time meds (they are both sick right now) and drinks (to was down the taste).  My 2 yo ran up the stairs as normal right behind my 4 yo.  I grab my 2 yo chewy (blanket) & baby teddy bear) and head up behind them.  I hear water running and I yell out what are you ding you just took a bath.  My 2 yo yells to me "I help you mom-mee".  My 2 yo started a load of laundry cloths, soap, started the washer and everything.  I had a mix of emotion but told him "thank you so much for helping mommy loves it when you help her, but you can only do laundry when mommy or daddy is here to help you."  I was amazed that he knew just what to do, happy that he wants to help, but about freaked out at the thought of what could have happened if he fell in.  He has known how to work our baby gate since he was 15 months.  I am going to have to find a lock to put on the laundry room door.  Dose anypone know if they make some type of latch for a washing machine so the kids cant open it?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:32 PM

That is cute. I don't know about the latch though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)