Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever brought someone else into the bedroom? Kind of long...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:19 PM
  • 25 Replies
I was wondering if anyone has ever brought someone other than your SO into the bedroom, but while they were there? No cheating wives answers...I mean while SO is present. I know that it is every guys fantasy to have 2 women at once, but I honestly don't think I could ever handle my husband touching-let alone looking at another naked female. I have had a 3sum when I was younger (too young) with 2 guys...and it was fun...but I was not "in love" with either guy, so that is completely different than now. If you ever have-how did u go about finding someone? Was it someone you knew? What were your "in the bedroom" rules for this 3sum? DH says he would be okay bring another man in, but I couldn't bring myself to touch another man. I want him to be happy, but I just don't think I could do it. I am very self conscious (as is he) and I really think it would ruin our relationship. Also-how was your relationship after the fact? Did you ever decide to do it again? Please no rudeness-I am just curious about others who have tried it and how it went.

EDIT: okay-yes not EVERY guy has a fantasy about this...but the majority do. So I don't need a bunch of comments saying "well my man doesn't"....please!
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyRJ
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:20 PM

no. well...not with SO. i couldnt, wouldnt with him either...

in the past---yeah haha

babyboy117
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:26 PM

I have had a 2 seperate 3 somes before alongggggg time agooo. (this is before i knew hubby) One time was with 2 guys and the other was with a girl and guy. (on different occasions of course!) Both of them were fun and exciting. BUT I would never let anybody touch my hubby! And I would feel completely uncomfortable touching anybody else. I think it is different when you are inlove with somebody. I just think it would be really awkward.

gilbertgrl627
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:26 PM

I'm with you. I can't imagine bringing another person (man or woman) into our bedroom. I've never had a three-some, and honestly can't imagine ever having one. lol. Not my style. But, yeah, I can't imagine my DH touching another woman, or me touching another man while DH is there. Just weird. lol.

Melissa6705
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:28 PM

I couldn't ever do it.  I am too jealous and would be livid if another woman touched my DH. Sorry I am no luck

ambermarie2006
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:30 PM

DF and I have discussed it, but I don't see a need for it anymore. We both like the same type of girl, so that was where that came in. I'm a point in my life that I would rather have only 1 relationship.

AngieDawn28
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:30 PM

I agree with other posters and you!

I participated in a 3some when I was younger, but neither of the guys was my BF...we were all just friends. I enjoyed the experience then but I wouldn't do it again now, especially with DH. I wouldn't want to share him and I wouldn't want him to share me either!

MoreThanAMom85
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:31 PM

I've had plenty of people in my bedroom...

just not joining us for sex....lol.

I have never done anything like that, and I don't see myself ever starting that......the biggest reason is because I love my DH and would probably put my fist down the throat of someone who decided to touch him (or me) sexually.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:32 PM
It sounds like you don't really want to do this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeghanPerez
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:34 PM

My husband and I had one - it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. We were having a little get-together with some friends of ours and we got WAYYYY too drunk. My friend (a female) and I got wasted and walked to the neighbors house completely nude. We were getting ready to go to bed and my husband asked if we could have a threesome with her. I didnt care. That being said - I WAS DRUNK. If I had been sober, it would have never happened. Afterwards, both of them kept asking me if we could do it again - in fact, that was 2 years ago, and he still asks me for another threesome with her at least 2 or 3 times a month. It was exciting, I guess. I mean, she isnt at all my type. I think I would do it again with someone else that I dont really have much of a relationship with. If that makes sense. Its just awkward seeing the person all the time after both you AND your husband have "fooled around" with them. If you arent comfortable with it now, DONT DO IT. You will regret it.

TiDyedSunriseLZ
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:34 PM

No. I just see our marriage which includes our sex life as something very sacred just to be shared between us. Our marriage is our own little world that no one else belongs in.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)