Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cleaning

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

anyone want to play the cleaning game with me? pretty please? 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
miller060905
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:13 PM

here is my list - starting with the downstairs because the upstairs isn't that bad and nobody goes up there except to sleep so if i don't get to it today then that's OK!

KITCHEN: load dishwasher - run dishwasher - handwash extra dishes - clear counters - wipe down counters - take out trash - vacuum

DINING ROOM: clear table - wipe down table and chairs - clear desk - wipe down desk - pick up floor - vacuum

LIVING ROOM: pick up floor - straighten furniture - vacuum

PLAY ROOM: pick up toys - straighten furniture - sweep

BATHROOM: pick up laundry - clear off counter - wipe down counter - sweep

LAUNDRY AREA: sort laundry - empty bags of misc stuff and put away - clear off top of washer and dryer

PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:16 PM

i'm tired just reading this - plus im stuck at work, otherwise i might consider!!!

miller060905
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:56 PM

round 1: it took me a while to get started... but once i did i got the living room and dining room all done.  gonna take about a 10 minute break and get started again!

here is my list - starting with the downstairs because the upstairs isn't that bad and nobody goes up there except to sleep so if i don't get to it today then that's OK!

KITCHEN: load dishwasher - run dishwasher - handwash extra dishes - clear counters - wipe down counters - take out trash - vacuum

DINING ROOM: clear table - wipe down table and chairs - clear desk - wipe down desk - pick up floor - vacuum

LAUNDRY AREA: sort laundry - empty bags of misc stuff and put away - clear off top of washer and dryer

miller060905
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:15 PM

round 2: okay so my 10 minute break turned into a 50 minute break - kitchen is done though... gonna go try and do the bathroom and laundry area now....

round 1: it took me a while to get started... but once i did i got the living room and dining room all done.  gonna take about a 10 minute break and get started again!

3angels23
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:20 PM

I need to do all of that stuff too only mine is upstairs lol anyway  I can't  do laundry though just bought a brand new maytag washer 2 weeks ago and didn't work right from the first time we used it so now I got the part for it and now have to wait for someone to come install it......oh the joy....it's really fun having 3 kids and a husband and no washer!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)