• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how's ur dh's relationship w UR parents ?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM
  • 28 Replies

my dh's realtionship with my parents is good , but dh is way too fake with them ! rrrrrr

my parents like him and doent get involve in our relationship . and they do give me some money here and there to help us out  (im a sahm ) ............... but my dh never says thank you to them , talks badly about them and judges them like crazy ! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i told my parents how he really was because i couldnt stand the fact that he was THAT mean to my parents and how ungrateful he has always been !

but when it ocmes to his parents (they live in their native country , THANK GOD ! ) and we do talk on the phone every once in a while , but i try to avoid it when i can because i dont think is fair how he acts and expects me to act very well with his ! i do not disrespect them nor talk badly about them , they r his parents and althoguht they NEVER call him , send pics to his email NOTHING i stay quiet and try my best not to tell him that hes parents are freaking heartless and some more things lol .............

how about u ?

has their relationship been always the same ? did it change for the worst/best ?  

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2twins9909
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:11 PM

They love him now. My grandpa loves him cause DH will sit and talk to him for hours and hours

At first they didn't like him so much because of his long hair.

PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:13 PM

My entire Family loves Stew.  It's like he is the missing son/brother/cousin/ nephew that everyone always wanted.

sometimes I think they like him more than me. haha

Bknotnobody
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:13 PM

My mom seems to like him. My father won't ever know him, as we don't speak. We never see her really, and we don't talk to her too often. Hooray for texting, that's it for the most part.

alexluck
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:14 PM

WELL MY EX HUBBY HATED MY MOM IM SO GLAD HE IS MY EX NOW LOL.

julie002
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:19 PM

My mom and dad love him and he loves them back they treat him like there own son. Which with his nut job hateful family he never gets treated like anything but dirt. When my family helps us out dh is always glad to help them out in return. I am kinda jealous because my dh gets whatever he wants from my parents and I don't he has become a little spoiled I think lol

Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:21 PM
My family loves him. He has said that he has always felt welcomed and has enjoyed himself every time we visit. And he is amazed that my family is virtually drama free lmao!

His family.... I get along with a few.

Most of his family tolerates me, but a healthy chunk absolutely hate me lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlkWingedAngel
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM
My fiance is just like my dad in so many ways but also different so they get along great. He doesn't like my mom too much and never really has. I'm the same way with his parents. I love his dad but tolerate his mom. She thinks she is right about everything and has no clue what she is talking about 90% of the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Issa81
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:23 PM

My husband loves my family and they love him.

miller060905
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:24 PM

everyone in my family from my parents to my grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins all LOVE my husband.  he has a great relationship with them!

luckychance1985
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Ha! My parents and my DH don't get along and never have! My DH was ordered by a DOCTOR to never see or even TALK about my mom. That's how much she stressed him out. 

I get along with his parents better now than I ever did. We live with them now and I'm a stay at home mom. Other than getting a little frustrated with stupid stuff, we get along. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)