Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So hard to be grown up about this....VENT

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:14 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok so this girl (that is supposed to be one of my "great" friends) is talking shit about me...I am a completely married woman and have been with my hubby for 4 years now.  She told some girl that I do not even know that I have been talking/flirting/hooking-up with my hubby's cousin. He has made flirty comments in the past, but they were in front of my hubby and completely harmless....I just don't understand why she would do this. Not only am I hurt by it, but I am livid. I am trying to be a grown up, but the little kid in me wants to go punch in the face..(i know violence isn't the answer). The real question is should I approach her about it? How??

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
-42-
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Just ignore it. Shit-starters hate that.

"Hate is just a special kind of love we give to
people who suck."

pinkfairy0206
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:16 PM

some ppl just never grow up!! unfortunately! this is why i don't have many friends! i would just say why do you feel the need to talk about me? i'am a happily married woman and my husband and i don't appreciate what you have said! or something to that effect!

Pregnancy%20ticker

after bringing 3 beautiful little girls we are blessed to add a baby boy♥
Make a pregnancy ticker
Miss-B
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:16 PM

I would just ask her about it straight talk no chaser!

LUVMI4BOYZ
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:19 PM
Yes! Ask her! The other chick may be lyin..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyKC
I would just ignore her! And I think its time to dump her as a friend. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kish333

this is what i would tell her...

Quoting pinkfairy0206:

some ppl just never grow up!! unfortunately! this is why i don't have many friends! i would just say why do you feel the need to talk about me? i'am a happily married woman and my husband and i don't appreciate what you have said! or something to that effect!

nerdymom28

She is probably jealous of your relationship.  She must be miserable in her own life so she feels like trying to drag you down with her.  I would laugh it off - obviously she has nothing better to do with her life than talk shit about you so when you really think about it it's kinda pathetic.

luckychance1985
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:27 PM

You should ask her about it. She might have not said that and the other person is lying. Then again, if YOU and your DH know its not true, then why bother?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)