• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it wrong of me?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:02 PM
  • 21 Replies
Okay so my birthday is coming up. Is it wrong of me to want someone to watch the kids so I can go to a hotel and just be alone and relax. I mean I love my kids and family but that's what I want. I don't want anyone to call me either. I just want to be alone, not have to worry about cleaning. Watch tv and veg out for just a day/night. Sleep as much as I want and mess around on the computer, just me, no one else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jean_marie1987
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:03 PM
I think it's a wonderful idea!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajtherad
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:04 PM
If that's what YOU want and it isn't hurting anybody, who cares if anyone thinks it's wrong?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Renee02

Quoting jean_marie1987:

Mrs-Atkinson

I'd much rather have a nice time at the park with my family. Or going out to dinner and a movie with DH. But if that's what you want to do on your day, then no it's not wrong. Although, I'd be terrified of even entering a hotel room with the bed bug fiasco going on.

EndellionMomma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:05 PM

I don't think thats a bad idea at all. It would just be a different version of a spa day or a girls retreat. You shouldn't feel bad about that. Mommie's need time to recharge. Actually your idea makes me think that might be something I'd want for my b day =)

sweettigeress
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:06 PM

DO IT! Seriously. I want to do this SO bad, but I have no one to watch my daughter. If you have someone to watch your kids, do it. We need a break every now and then too.

momof3jam
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:06 PM
Me too!!

Quoting jean_marie1987:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Quoting ajtherad:

If that's what YOU want and it isn't hurting anybody, who cares if anyone thinks it's wrong?

MotherRachelle
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:08 PM

I agree! I totally wish I could do this! I wouldn't even go out to eat, just order a pizza up to the room and fat kid it lol. I hope you have your day and enjoy it.

Quoting sweettigeress:

DO IT! Seriously. I want to do this SO bad, but I have no one to watch my daughter. If you have someone to watch your kids, do it. We need a break every now and then too.

ajtherad
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:08 PM
All this, too. lol.

Quoting Mrs-Atkinson:

I'd much rather have a nice time at the park with my family. Or going out to dinner and a movie with DH. But if that's what you want to do on your day, then no it's not wrong. Although, I'd be terrified of even entering a hotel room with the bed bug fiasco going on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)