• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursing Bras??

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:24 PM
  • 21 Replies

Ok ladies....I'm looking for a nursing bra. Any suggestions? Possibly one I can afford. lol!

in love       toddler girl            expecting girl

Wife to Josh  Mother to Saria   Kairi Saige on Oct. 31

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyjenn84
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:28 PM
Don't use them. Hate them actually. So heres a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proverb31girl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:32 PM
I got mine at target and they're okay...nothing special but do the job
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Txmommy13
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:35 PM

I got one from  walmart and it wasnt fancy but it did the job and worked ok.Actually that was the only one i bought for my 1st pregnancy.I just use regular bras, but buy a bigger size and use the nursing pads so i dont leak through them.

Simple-Beauty
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Victorias Secret makes nursing bras now, I plan on using them.

chrissysnow22
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:41 PM
I went to motherhood maternity. They ranged between $15 and $30 and I like them. Just make sure you have a regular size otherwise you may just have to get sized and order online. I am a size 40H so they don't carry it in stores but I like the quality and PRICE.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Oh...my boobs aren't that big. They just went up to a B is all. lol!

Quoting chrissysnow22:

I went to motherhood maternity. They ranged between $15 and $30 and I like them. Just make sure you have a regular size otherwise you may just have to get sized and order online. I am a size 40H so they don't carry it in stores but I like the quality and PRICE.

in love       toddler girl            expecting girl

Wife to Josh  Mother to Saria   Kairi Saige on Oct. 31

christine.r2624
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:49 PM
I don't like nursing bras but I love the nursing tanks. Walmart and target both have good ones!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
savannah85w2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Got mine at Target and Motherhood. Of course they are not great but they do the job. I seriously cannot wait to wear underwire again,lol.

DylansMom213
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I got three of them from Motherhood Maternity, and I loved them. I got two nude and one black. One of the nude ones and the black one were both without an underwire, and I wore those for the first six or so months of breastfeeding. After that my boobs finally started to shrink a little so I got another nude one in a smaller size, it was more like a demi cup, with an underwire. I wore that until I weaned my son at 13 months. I'd suggest getting two, you know, one to wear and one to wash, because you really don't need more than that until your breasts begin to change size (that is, if they do). Motherhood Maternity had a great selection and I think each bra only costs about $20, which really isn't bad, compared to the ones at other stores! Good luck!

.mandabear.
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:59 PM

I'm due in 2 months and have yet to find a freaking nursing bra. I was a DDD before pregnancy...Don't know what I am now. I need a big nursing bra. Let me know if you find a good big one! Price is not a big deal to me.

.KillerQueen<3.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)