Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ds is a total sweet heart!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

Lol we have a toddler snack shelf, it is filled with healither things like raisns,dried fruits,crackers etc, this is a shelf they more less can help themselves too.  he also knows what shelf has grapes, berries etc, he always asks for help, but we do this to encourage a little independency and just to make life easier, ds came over and asked me if he can get himself a yogurt i said yes, so he got one and comes in and hands me a pepsi and said you looked thirsty mommy here you go lol. of course the pepsi isnt on his shelf ,but at least he was thinking of me:)

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
5peasinapod07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:01 PM

that is too sweet.

TempestRayne
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:03 PM

awwwe :) it's been my experience though, that they want some of whatever they bring you, lol.

juansmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Quoting TempestRayne:

awwwe :) it's been my experience though, that they want some of whatever they bring you, lol.

LOL as soon as i hit send on this, he snuggles next to me and says uhh mommy can i have just a little sip? lol

mrssummerlin
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:13 PM
Heeheehee, too funny!

Quoting juansmommy:

Quoting TempestRayne:

LOL as soon as i hit send on this, he snuggles next to me and says uhh mommy can i have just a little sip? lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:10 PM

What a sweety!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)