• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just for fun...*pic heavy*

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:34 PM
  • 16 Replies

i am totally bored..i am sick with the dang flu, my youngest is napping and my oldest is watching cartoons and my hubby (who gave me this flu) is sleeping..so i am bored..so i figured id post something for fun..

who do u think my boys look more like..me or their daddy?..

here's some pix-
these first 3 are from like easter this yr..

first time "driving"..

from his 1yr bday pix (july), had to find out with out his binki in his mouth..lol..

this is actually from like may-

our "sketch" from chucky cheese's 2wks ago, lol-

and one final one of my hubby from this las feb (he hates getting his pic taken so i stole this from his FB..lol..he was being a dork wearing his sis' glasses)-

MORE PIX IN REPLIES (BABY PIX OF HUBBY AND I)

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brittany.Dann
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Just like their daddy.

mscooper23
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:36 PM
like their dad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chniamli
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:37 PM

I think they look like both of you!

mrssummerlin
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:37 PM
I think both your boys are a good mix between you and your DH, but your oldest looks much more like his daddy in more predominate ways.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bren07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:42 PM

for fun i figred id add some pix of us as babies too-
my hubby and SIL when they were babies

me and my siblings, i was 3 (the far right)

^(john was 4, will was 6, heather was 5 i was 3)^

i was one in these i think (my brother is the left i am the right)

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!

Bren07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:43 PM

BUMP!

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:45 PM

The oldest looks more like his daddy. And your youngest looks more like you or at least the features he has from you stand out more, eyes,nose,smile,eyebrows. Both are CUTE!!!!

Bren07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:52 PM

thanx..they are my little charmers..and we have boy #3 due in Jan so i am excited to see how he looks..

Quoting PeaceMuch:

The oldest looks more like his daddy. And your youngest looks more like you or at least the features he has from you stand out more, eyes,nose,smile,eyebrows. Both are CUTE!!!!

Bren07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:12 PM

BUMP!

babyboy117
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM

I think they look exactly like you two combined! lol it's too hard to decide.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)