• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure what kind of clothes I can wear

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:00 PM
  • 26 Replies

Im about to turn 25 and I know I cant wear what the teens are haha But I feel too young to wear a lot of the clothes that are in the womens section. So I have just stuck with "sporty" look t shirt and jeans I want to start dressing nice but lost

Im about a size 8 pant and a size Med top and im 5 2 I am still working on losing weight

Thank you

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:07 PM

have you checked out forever21?

sweettigeress
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:09 PM

I'm 27 and I still shop in the juniors section. I don't see what's wrong with it. If you like it...wear it. 

Meli55aG2001
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:10 PM

I used to shop exclusively at Charlotte Russe.  I still wear their jeans since they fit me well but now I prefer The Limited.  I also like Victoria's Secret clothing.

miller060905
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:13 PM

i sometimes shop in the juniors for shirts.  i wear a lot of clothes from Aeropostale and Maurices. 

Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:20 PM
I'm 28. I prefer Charolette Russe, banana rep, gap, VS, and Express. I used to wear American eagle only, but I am starting to feel a little less 20 and more 28 lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlL_eYeS_oN_mE
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:24 PM

i love forever 21, h&m, gap, banana republic. i still check out the juniors section but find myself finding less and less in that section that i feel comfortable wearing.

Quoting PeaceMuch:

have you checked out forever21?

Chniamli
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:28 PM

H&M, Express. You can find more "grown up" clothes in jr's at department stores a lot too, you just have to search around, same with finding "young" clothes in petties and women's sometimes too.

MamaPeanut
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:31 PM

Quoting sweettigeress:

I'm 27 and I still shop in the juniors section. I don't see what's wrong with it. If you like it...wear it. 

Same here. 

I don't wear "hoochie" clothes or anything very revealing, but I don't think I dress like a granny either. 

pregnancy

baby
MamaAlderman_2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Thank you ladies im excited to start shopping for my New body now that I have lost almost 50lbs :)

MommyRJ
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Old navy and maurices are my favorite. I usually wear a columbie fleece and jeans haha. Not much better :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)