Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am putting the kids to bed in the same room tonight for the first time..

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:09 PM
  • 6 Replies

right now as a matter'a fact. it's going surprisingly well.. DS isn't asleep yet but he's laying down quietly. AMAZING! lol, i never would've guessed that he would take it so well.. i don't think i'm taking it very well.. there's a big empty spot in my room where the crib was and i can't stop thinking about going to bed without hearing him snore LOL..

(wasn't enough time to rearrange my room.. yet)

i'm so amazed though! DD is gonna be four next month and DS is 21 months.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CullenLover
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:14 PM

awww! I remeber those days! they fianlly have their own room b.c the whole they sleep better in the same room wore off, lol, GL

mommyjenn84
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:17 PM
Im glad its going well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sketch0214
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:18 PM

I had my two sleeping in the same room for a while but I just recently put them in separate beds because they got to the point that they preferred to play with each other instead of going to sleep and it would take an hour and a half of telling them to go to sleep before they would.  Now that they are in separate rooms they are both asleep within 15 minutes

Rhiannon1988
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:23 PM

Quoting CullenLover:

awww! I remeber those days! they fianlly have their own room b.c the whole they sleep better in the same room wore off, lol, GL

yeah i'm hoping to get them serparate rooms before that happens lol.. he was asleep within thirty minutes.. he has been taking an hour falling asleep in my room with me (i felt bad to leave him alone cause it's always dark in my room that's how he's used to sleeping.. but i still felt bad.. he's kind of a scaredypants), sometimes longer.. i had a feeling this would help.. he needed to be seperated from mommy so he had no one to whine to instead of sleeping.

mamatiger18
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:27 PM

my three used to sleep in the same room that was funny, when my twins were newborns they would cry in the middle of the night (duh) and it would wake up their older brother so he would grab his blankie and walking into mama and dada's room to sleep. LOL 

Rhiannon1988
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Quoting mamatiger18:

my three used to sleep in the same room that was funny, when my twins were newborns they would cry in the middle of the night (duh) and it would wake up their older brother so he would grab his blankie and walking into mama and dada's room to sleep. LOL 

LOL, escaping.. i think DD's gonna wake up and get scared in the middle of the night and come in my room.. we've been having to leave her light on at night because of her imaginary and dream monsters... and this is the first night in like four or five nights that i haven't left it on.. i tried to push the fact that her brothers in there now so at least she's not alone.. but i dunno if it made an effect or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)