Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Biggest Blonde Moments*

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:54 PM
  • 16 Replies

So I've been pissed off and in a bad mood ALL day because I thought our dryer was broken. I mean...seriously...I've been an evil little b**** alllll day. I have texted my boyfriend a million times conplaining. Well, he finally gets home to fix it and turns out...it's not even broke.... I didn't have the damn door closed on it so that's why it wouldn't start!!

And the bad part is this isn't the first time I've flipped out about it being broke...and same thing last time! You would think I'd check that first THIS time. OMG.

And then my boyfriend like ten minutes ago just said, "We don't ever watch CIS anymore!" And I'm just like...."Ummm do you mean CSI?!" hahaha. I swear, I hope the kids don't inherit our brains.

What are some of the biggest "blonde" moments you can remember yourself or friends having?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heavenly1462
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:04 AM
Haha oh boy I was DUMB when I was prego...major case of prego brain. Lol the day of my shower that my friends threw for me,my mom and I went to the grocery store. We were on our way back home and we live on a lake. It was end of Oct and cold so people were taking their boats and lifts out of the water before it froze. I looked at my mom and said "hey mom,if the people are taking their boats out of the water,how are they supposed to go ice fishing?" OMG I thought my mom was going to pre her pants she was laughing so hard. Ya I actually asked that,even though I know how people go ice fishing! LOL they still rip on me for that one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
av0531
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:19 AM
Yes I have had these before! I was on myspace a couple of years ago and one of my friends had posted "Omoha bound!" talking about lsu going to the championship game....I thought she ment "om ah ha" (pronounced like it's spelled) I figured she was tLking about her honey moon in jamaca and said it out loud to my hubby. He still hasn't let me live that one down!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rowdys.Mommy
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:21 AM

hahaha I've so done that!

My Dad even drove an hour in the middle of the day to look at my breaker...and all that was wrong was the dryer door wasn't shut all the way

The largest on-line Shopping Mall on Earth...
Absolutely Free.
Brand Name Stores. Huge Discounts!  
Big Cash Rebates with every purchase! 

Click HERE for more information!

Newtons06
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:26 AM
Few weeks ago we were in our car going around for dhs work. Well the drivers seat has heat. my back was hurting from being in the car all day and I had it turned on. I thought the passenger's seat had heat too so when dh said his back was hurting too, I turned what I thought was the passenger seat heat on. Well dh starts busting out laughing at me and says, did you really think that was the heat? So I said yea, isn't it? And he says, baby that's the fog lights. Yea.....major blonde moment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
m.farris
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:26 AM
Oh my.
When I was 14 I just got my first cellphone I was happy hah. Well after school I called my mom to tell her the excitement of my day and as I'm walking a kid is texting on his own phone. I think to myself I should check mine. I reach in my backpack while still talking to my mom I freak. I start panicking and my mom asks what's wrong? I tell her omg I'm sooo sorry I lost my phone!!! I still get reminded of this event every year at least once. It was horrible. She laughed so much I just hung up on her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Steph1499
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:30 AM

When we were visiting texas I saw these beautiful fields of sunflowers.  We dont have those fields in south florida where we live.  And I still cant live this down but I called my mom and was like OMG mom they have sunflowers and they are in DIRT!!   lol  She said yes they are in dirt al the time.  then of course as my husband is laughing his ass off  I said nooo i know that I meant in the fields. He still teases me about it.

Dconnorsmommy
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:33 AM

I tried to spell dvd to my husband so the kids wouldnt know what I was saying lol, My DH wouldnt let it go for like a week

Okigurl
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:29 AM

I have to many of them to recall, I at least have one a week its so sad. Where did all my brain cells go?? Well my latest one was leaving my interior lights on in the car and then replacing the battery before relizing the battery was perfectly good, UGH..

haskins20amber
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 9:50 AM
We were goin to SC on a family trip. My grandparents in their car and my mom dad brother and myself in our car. My granddad was leadin the way. We drove for 12 hours to only go from Many to Shreveport. Whitch is only an hour and a half drive. From that day to the day that he past away he blamed the fact that it took 12 hours on road construction.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MelissasMommy08
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:40 AM
My 16 yr old niece was telling us we needed more blinker fluids to fix the turn single that wasn't working lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)