Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

i can show you anything.. on my belly belly belly screen.. kids shows question!

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 11:40 AM
  • 33 Replies

what shows that your kids watch can you just not help sing or play along to..?

i think that this umizoomi show is cute eventhough the kids on it are terrible little actors lol.. i can't help but sing along with it cause it's soooo catchy.. 

by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashley_lynne
by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 11:42 AM

LOL Im watching that right now! I like this show, and my daughter loves it! I also cant help but to sing along with Blues Clues (heres the mail, it never fails makes me wanna wag my tail..)

sahm_of_rj
by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 11:44 AM

haha that's on at our house too!  My son loves Kai Lan, Dora, Diego, and the Fresh Beat Band!  He can also make the sound that Blue makes and he calls both Joe and Steve from Blue Clues "Teeeve!" lol

Sophie1106
by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 11:44 AM
Lol. I'm watching if right now and the title of your post is in my head. Lol. I always end up singing the hot dog song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon1988
by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Quoting ashley_lynne:

LOL Im watching that right now! I like this show, and my daughter loves it! I also cant help but to sing along with Blues Clues (heres the mail, it never fails makes me wanna wag my tail..)

LOL oh man.. blues clues don't count that show was on when we were kids.. i sing blues clues randomly sometimes.. everytime i see a blues clues toy i'll make her look at one'a the kids and i'll sing the little "blue skadoo" jingle while talking like blue. (which i am extremely good at LOL)

DylansMom213
by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 11:48 AM

My son's favorite shows are Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora and Diego. Sad I know the songs to those!

Quick funny story though....someone mentioned once on here that the intro song for Yo Gabba Gabba, when they introduce Foofa, it sounds like they're saying "she's freakin happy" instead of "she's pink and happy" and now I think about that all the time when it's on! Also on one episode they sing "don't stop don't give up" and my husband says it sounds like "don't stop donkey butt" and it really does! Lol!

Rhiannon1988
by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Quoting sahm_of_rj:

haha that's on at our house too!  My son loves Kai Lan, Dora, Diego, and the Fresh Beat Band!  He can also make the sound that Blue makes and he calls both Joe and Steve from Blue Clues "Teeeve!" lol

that's awesome.. i hate joe, that show has just not been as good since steve left. 

i can not STAND the fresh beat band, can not stand them.. even before they started coming on and there was commercials for them i started influencing DD to not like them LOL.. and she doesn't thank god.  she likes kai lan and dora too and she'll watch diego but she's not really a big fan.

Rhiannon1988
by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Quoting Sophie1106:

Lol. I'm watching if right now and the title of your post is in my head. Lol. I always end up singing the hot dog song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too.

i love the hot dog song. i remember singing it when DD was younger... we like never watch disney anymore.

shawnalmil
by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 11:49 AM

I Dont like cialou but i always sing it

mickey mouse club house

new adventures of winnie the pooh 

luckychance1985
by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 11:51 AM

LMAO! Team Umizoomi is on right now! I'm always singing their songs to my boys. That and Diego's theme song. lol

Rhiannon1988
by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 11:51 AM

LMAO.. it does sound like they're saying freakin happy! i used to be sure that's what they said..  alotta things on that show don't sound like what they are.. like brobee's name actually sounds more like grobee half the time... and moono i used to think was ludo, and DD calls him moodo lol...

Quoting DylansMom213:

My son's favorite shows are Yo Gabba Gabba, Dora and Diego. Sad I know the songs to those!

Quick funny story though....someone mentioned once on here that the intro song for Yo Gabba Gabba, when they introduce Foofa, it sounds like they're saying "she's freakin happy" instead of "she's pink and happy" and now I think about that all the time when it's on! Also on one episode they sing "don't stop don't give up" and my husband says it sounds like "don't stop donkey butt" and it really does! Lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)