Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some opinions....

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:32 AM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: Which invitation?

Options:

number 1

number 2

neither

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 27

View Results

Ok, so DF and I have narrowed it down to 2 choices for our wedding invitations. I need some outside opinions, lol. So vote which one you like better (these are just samples). DF loves #1 and I'm partial to #2

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MrsBrit
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:50 AM

so far the first is the popular choice!! congrats and good luck on the wedding planning!

ambermarie2006
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:51 AM

Thanks girlies :)

My sister picked out a very elaborate layered one for me to pick, lol. DF and I are a pretty simple couple though

Jessica_LMW551
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:52 AM
Congrat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
simple_ole_me
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:53 AM

Where are you getting married? Is it outdoors? I like the second one....

Mrs.BAT
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Number 2 reminds me of the little pamphlet things they give you at funerals at one of our local funeral homes. It's pretty, but I don't like it as much because it reminds me of those. I absolutely LOVE the first one, though. That's gorgeous. Both are really different from what I normally see, though, so I think you have a winner no matter which you choose. Congrats, btw!

ambermarie2006
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:57 AM

Quoting simple_ole_me:

Yes, its going to be in the mountains outside

ambermarie2006
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Quoting Mrs.BAT:

Number 2 reminds me of the little pamphlet things they give you at funerals at one of our local funeral homes. It's pretty, but I don't like it as much because it reminds me of those. I absolutely LOVE the first one, though. That's gorgeous. Both are really different from what I normally see, though, so I think you have a winner no matter which you choose. Congrats, btw!

Lol I didn't even notice that. Bahaha, well DF will win out on this one. He's acting more like a girl than I am with all of this planning, lol

simple_ole_me
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:02 AM

Awesome! I love outdoor weddings. The mountains will be beautiful!

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Quoting simple_ole_me:

Yes, its going to be in the mountains outside

Mrs.BAT
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:51 AM

LOL! Well, at least he's helping out. I haven't met a guy yet that cared at all about his wedding and the planning.

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Quoting Mrs.BAT:

Lol I didn't even notice that. Bahaha, well DF will win out on this one. He's acting more like a girl than I am with all of this planning, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)