Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who was ur 1st bf

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:55 AM
  • 63 Replies

mine was john huffman in the 5th grade

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
navybeauty88
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:57 AM
A dude named Sergio who lived 2 houses down from me. I was in the 7th grade. We dated for 5 months. At that age, that was a long time to be in an relationship lol.
XxXSxyMamaXxX
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:57 AM

wow i dont remember lol sad i know

Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:59 AM
John Michael Dotson we were 5 and he was my first kiss too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamGames23
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 1:59 AM

If you wanna count it lol, Ken Brown in the 7th grade we "dated" for 3 days lol. Sadly he passed away in 2006 the September after Graduation.

But after him there was Jared we dated for a few months, he was kinda pushy and clingy. And we lived like 3 hours away from each other I was 15 when we dated I believe.

RodeoGirlUSA1
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:01 AM
my husband when we were 18
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolle_09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:02 AM

My XH Nathan.  I was 19 and he was seven years older then me

littlemissmj
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:18 AM

His name was Jesse. He was one of the most popular boys in school, but not for being preppy. He was one of those "punk" kids. We dated from freshman year to senior year. Then I found out a lot of horrible things about him. We broke up on good terms but it took a long time to get over him and really move on. I finally realised I didn't love him but who I thought he was. He is now a heroin addict that lives in some guys garage. I feel sorry for him.

TexasWife
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:25 AM

um my parents say it was Lee F when I was 3. He use to tell my parents that he wanted to marry me someday. lol. We "broke up" in the 4th grade. lol

mamajones09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:29 AM
Joey Maida. I was in 4th grade & he was in 5th. We dated for a few months. Went to see movies, held hands, hung out at the bowling alley. Never kissed! My grandma knew his mom & dad, so that was kinda weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mtsmom1986
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:31 AM
Kevin, our senior year. There's a sporting chance we would still be together if he hadn't gone stupid after graduation. (Landed himself in prison for a few years and I lost track of him). We recently got back into contact and he asked to be my youngest sons God Father (which we agreed to). I'm glad to say I have him as a friend now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)