Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of lotion do you use?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:19 AM
  • 26 Replies
I've tried so many kinds and nothing works. I wash my hands so much in the day time. They are so dry and hurt so bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BabersNBaby
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:34 AM
Aveno daily moisturizer is amazing!!! I have REALLY dry skin to the point where sometimes my hands will crack and My husband hates when I wear lotion because if the way it makes my hands feel (when using bath&body works he called me greasy!) When I use aveno he can't feel it and my hands/body feel so amazing. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Nicholas8
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:23 AM
Thanks I will try it. My hands crack and bleed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:36 AM

I have been using L'oreal active daily moisture lotion. It is primarily for the face but it has helped my cracked elbows ALOT.   Aveeno is a good brand as well.

MrsBrit
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:01 AM

i use African Royal from Sallys Beauty Salon. In the winter my skin gets so dry, flakey, and because of my native amerian heritage i get ashy elbows and knees. so far this is the only thing that keeps my skin soft and doesn't over grease it. this is the link to the product http://www.sallybeauty.com/body-lotion/SBS-167716,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH 

MrsBrit
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:03 AM

Oh, and it also works wonders for strech marks when pregnant!!

prettygirl326
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:15 AM
Ha ha....get a kick out of this. Walmart brand...equate lotion, comparable to jergens healing lotion...the newest one lol! You may look past in when buying lotions...but my hubby bought cause he is not a product/label freak and thinks lotion is lotion. It is actuall pretty good stuff! I use it and it is fine....it is the wear and tear from washing your hands so much that is bad for your skin....try using a different soap, if at work, bring your own with you....get one similar to a body wash or fill an empty little travel size lotion bottle with some moisturizing body wash.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie087
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:16 AM

jergons original

l0vemybabies236
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:23 AM

anything by bath and body works love their stuff

OutlawMUA
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:24 AM
Rump Rub when needed but usually nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KBix
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:26 AM
Right now Twilight Woods from Bath and Body works
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)