Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:48 AM
  • 7 Replies

My son had started bed wetting again... *sighs* He got up at 530(second night in a row)because he wet his bed..So, I had to change him and put him in my bed..Of course he was awake so we didn't go back to sleep.

simple frown

Going to have to cut down on the before bed drinking and make sure he goes potty before bed..Also installing a night light in the bathroom today.. Going to tell him if he wakes up and has to go, he can without waking mommy!

Here's hoping it works!

Thankfully he is still on one of those plastic toddler mattresses so I don't have to worry about it soaking in! LOL

Hope you ladies have a Beautamus day!

Lusty Lenox

save the date

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LindsayLL
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Good luck...my boys...2 1/2...are potty trained but they still wear diapers to bed. Sometimes they still get there beds wet even with a diaper on! How olds your little guy? I have no prior experience but a lot of friends tell me that it takes a while for little ones to wake up themselves in the middle of the night and use the bathroom. Night light is a great idea

kyleighsmama07
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:53 AM

i know i read in potty training books to not let them drink an hour before bed and make sure they pee. also if you have a baby monitor maybe turn that on so you'll hear him if he's waking up calling for you.

my dd is 3 and she just potty trained last month (she had some ureter issues we had to deal with first including a bi-lateral reimplant of both ureters surgery) but she still wears a diaper to bed. not sure how old you're little man is but i know they say it can take a long time before they are fully night time potty trained. have you tried those goodnights that look like real underwear but can really be like a pull up (but they don't know that)

lenoxclan
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:59 AM

He is 3 and a half.. He hasn't wet the bed at night in over a yr.. He has recently started getting up around this time every night for various reasons.. I have to go potty is one of them..LOL

Sometimes he gets up so I can take him to the bathroom

sometimes he gets up so I can straighten his cover

and now because he needs has been wetting the bed...

Idk why he has started doing this but it has been going on for about a month and it's always around the same time of night...

Quoting LindsayLL:

Good luck...my boys...2 1/2...are potty trained but they still wear diapers to bed. Sometimes they still get there beds wet even with a diaper on! How olds your little guy? I have no prior experience but a lot of friends tell me that it takes a while for little ones to wake up themselves in the middle of the night and use the bathroom. Night light is a great idea

Lusty Lenox

save the date

Miss-B
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:22 AM
Two of my kids wet the bed every night :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:30 AM

My dd just peed herself last night. She usually gets up and tells us she has to go. I hope this isn't a starting trend.

sweettigeress
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:31 AM

If it's around the same time every night, set an alarm to get you up so you can take him potty.

Quoting lenoxclan:

He is 3 and a half.. He hasn't wet the bed at night in over a yr.. He has recently started getting up around this time every night for various reasons.. I have to go potty is one of them..LOL

Sometimes he gets up so I can take him to the bathroom

sometimes he gets up so I can straighten his cover

and now because he needs has been wetting the bed...

Idk why he has started doing this but it has been going on for about a month and it's always around the same time of night...

Quoting LindsayLL:

cmiller83
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:44 AM
Good luck!! We haven't started potty training yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)