Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WBC is at it again

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:11 AM
  • 27 Replies
Westboro Baptist Church announced they plan to protest Elizabeth Edwards funeral.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KREP
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:18 AM
Im a Christian, and its so embarassing when believers act like that. It really makes us all look bad. Its so disrespectful, and just wrong!Like that poor family isn't going through enough.Its so sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmiller83
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Quoting KREP:

Im a Christian, and its so embarassing when believers act like that. It really makes us all look bad. Its so disrespectful, and just wrong!Like that poor family isn't going through enough.Its so sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomTo3Little1s
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:26 AM

Quoting KREP:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:27 AM

wtf for?

MomTo3Little1s
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:35 AM
WBC hates gays, they hate america for supporting/tolerating gays and their freedoms/rights they hate the military for fighting for america because america supports/tolerates gays, they hate anyone who supports america and it's government. They hold up signs at military funerals that say "thank god for dead soldiers" and "god bless 9/11"

Quoting PhiLLy-StyLe:

wtf for?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama2ML
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:41 AM

From Wikipedia:  Edwards disagreed with her husband on the topic of same-sex marriage. She became a vocal advocate in 2007 when she stated: "I don't know why someone else’s marriage has anything to do with me. I'm completely comfortable with gay marriage."

That is why they are going to picket her funeral. It is disgusting that they are going to go to her funeral and tell her family that she is in hell for supporting gay rights. :-(

Quoting PhiLLy-StyLe:

wtf for?

heavenly1462
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:44 AM
Wow. Wtf. This poor lady has been through so much in her life! Her family doesn't need these idiots pickiting her funeral because of a belief she had! Ugh this crap posses me off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heavenly1462
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:45 AM
*pisses sorry mobile LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:47 AM
WBC should be destroyed. Someone needs to round them all up, and rebrainwash them. Psycho, calloused, idiots. What is WRONG with them???
Elizabeth was a wonderful woman. I hope someone smacks a few of the WBC members who show up to mar this mourning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ffpm10
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:49 AM
Or shoot em! Two to the chest, one to the head!

Quoting StarryRain:

WBC should be destroyed. Someone needs to round them all up, and rebrainwash them. Psycho, calloused, idiots. What is WRONG with them???

Elizabeth was a wonderful woman. I hope someone smacks a few of the WBC members who show up to mar this mourning.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)