Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

online diaper buying..

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:22 AM
  • 6 Replies

do you ladies know of any good bargains or deals on diapers online? ive never bought any off line so i would like to try it and see if there's a really big diff n pricing. thx if it hlps anything im looking for size 1 or size 2 she fits either one

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rockinmomto2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Diapers.com can have some good deals. You can also try ebay for un opened packs.

g1ennfa1th
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:28 AM

here's a bump.  i would like to know what people experiences are with buying diapers online as well.  i know some people use diapers.com but when you divide it out by diaper it is still cheaper to get them at walmart for me then diapers.com. 

JEM86
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:36 AM

i use diapers.com.... love not having to go with two kids to get diapers!

Styna_1
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:37 AM

BUMP!

Jeremmy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:47 AM

I think im going to try diapers.com for our next one. I can get 252 pampers diapers for 44.99 with free shipping, as compared to 216 diapers at walmart.com (the store deals are no comparison for diapers.com at all) for 39.96. If you go by unit price, diapers.com is a better deal. Plus, if you do your registry through them (you do it for different stores, you dont have to buy at diapers.com for the registry), than you can have $50 deposited directly into your diaper.com account for every $500 purchased for you. I know that they also have certain deals and coupons throughout the year too. Every now and than you can also get some great deals on amazon too.

boy kissing mom pregnant bellyMy blog: http://variablecircumstances.blogspot.com I have been married 6 years. We have a 4yo boy. I am pregnant with our 2nd.

OutlawMUA
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:24 AM
We use cloth which I got all online but that won't help you.

Try diapers.com or amazon?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)