Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BACHELORETTE PARTY!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:57 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm planning a bachelorete party but I have never been to one so I was looking for some game ideas and any other activities that I can get.. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any advice (as I'm not drinking all the others are) for supplies I should get let me know. Thanks

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
egurl85
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:58 AM

BUMP!

SnowboardMama4
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:59 AM

penis suckers!! they're a must! LOL

I don't really know, i've never thrown one before, I do know that at sex shops they usually have like a whole section devoted to stuff for bachelorette parties

lanceandhailey
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:01 AM

You could have a 'passion party' or 'slumber party' (it doesn't cost you anything). During that time have snacks, and drinks, maybe a risque cake and dress up the bachelorete. People can bring gifts if they want to....After, go to dinner at her favorite place (they will need food for the night), Then these parties usually hit the bars.

http://www.passionparties.com/host.html

http://www.slumberparties.com/bookaparty/book.aspx

oboe_chik
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Suck for a buck...the bride to be wears a sash with candy (we used starbursts) taped to it...and guys get to pay the bride a dollar and take one of the candies off with their teeth.

We bought some card game things but never ended up using them...because yeah I wasn't going to do anything written on thoes cards lmao.

LindsayLL
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:16 AM

I had a scavenger hunt for my bachelorette party. It was alot of fun and a big hit. You can google it for ideas...basically you split your group up into teams and go off and find the stuff on the list or do the tasks on the list. You set up a time limit and meet up at a certain bar or wherever at a certain time and count your points. The winning team gets a goofy prize. Its a lot of fun and pretty hilarious.

Ambz
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:17 AM

We are going to Canada because some of the girls are not old enought to drink yet.. So if that helps.. Just keep the suggestions coming if you will :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)