Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you, or did you go to school for?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  • 38 Replies

curious what some of you want to go to school for or want to be certified or what you did go to school for or get certified in.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mama07Shorty
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:48 AM

when i first went to college i was majoring in Animation. well that fell through and now im taking some business classes at the moment

mom2hailey08
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Im currently in college and my major is nursing (RN)

MyasMommy463
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I have my LMSW... Licence and Masters degree in Social Work.... I specialize in children an teen counseling

PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I went to Beauty School , well vo-tech, when I was in HS.  Then for a few months after i graduated HS to finish up my hours.  I no longer work in the industry.

2 years ago I started going to college for Communications, but I stopped going.  It's not what I really want to do, I was only doing it because it would help me advance at my job I have now. 

After I give birth to this baby, I'd like to start art school.  Art (photography, painting) has always been my passion.  I'm not sure where exactly I'll go with it though, but I think it will be a much more satisfying career path for me.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:51 AM
I have a ba in anthropology. I wanted a museum job but those are hard to come by around here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebug83
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Art, Business Mgt. and Medical Assistant. I have 3 degrees.

I am a SAHM. There is no one wanting to hiring for any of that around here. Its not worth it for me to work. We cant realy afford it.  To work as an MA I need 3rd shift which I cant find *sigh* its what I really want too. Oh well. DH has  BS in Computers and he works retail (lol lot of good that degree did too)

glasgowmummy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:53 AM

i did childcare 10 years ago..started that at 16.im 26 years old now and loved every minute of it :) now im a stay at home mother to almost 3 kiddes :) x

Peytons_Mama09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:54 AM
Medical assistant. I'm almost done :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CailynsMom1229
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:55 AM
I have an Associates Degree in Business Admin. Im on school now working towards my BA in Human Resource Mgmt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cannonsmommy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:56 AM
I went to school to become a Medical Assistant. As soon as my son starts school I'll be going back for my nursing degree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)