Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have a lady bug friend.

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
for the last few days i have had this lady bug flying around my house. I believe that when a lady bug lands on you its suppose to bring good luck. Has me wondering if having a lady bug flying around the house is suppose to bring luck to the house?? I know i probably sound stupid for this but its just something i have always believed in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
newmom0f2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:16 PM

I don't think it sounds stupid at all!

sweettigeress
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:18 PM

You should give her a name.

SavannasMommy09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:19 PM

I had a friend/co-worker that passed away a few years ago. She LOVED lady bugs. about 6 months after she passed away we all started noticing lady bugs through out the building we work in. Every time we would see one we would say "hi Vickie"  to us it was a special reminder of our friend.  =)

super_mom_5
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:34 PM
i actually got a lady bug tat after my grandpa passed away about 4 years ago. And my grandma passed a year ago. Right now im preg with a boy who will be here any day now. Maybe the lady bug could a sign from my grandparents to let me know they are watching? There were a lot of lady bugs around our house this summer as well.

Quoting SavannasMommy09:

I had a friend/co-worker that passed away a few years ago. She LOVED lady bugs. about 6 months after she passed away we all started noticing lady bugs through out the building we work in. Every time we would see one we would say "hi Vickie"  to us it was a special reminder of our friend.  =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2cuties0406
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:42 PM

I don't think that's stupid at all. After my brother passed away,  I asked to receive a sign that he was still around. My bf at the time took me to his grave and there were at least 10 whit butterflies flying around us the whole time. Ever since when I have a bad day or miss him more then normal, I always see white butterflies. It may be a coincidence, but it makes me feel better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)