Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ive got the baby fever!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi all! I don't really come on here much or post but I wanted some advice on having another baby so I thought you ladies would be able to help...

So we have 4 kids all boys. I really want a little girl & with my other just passing away my urge to have another child is getting harder to deal with. My hubby says no we don't need anymore kids but he never wears a condom & I'm not on birth control so you would think it would just happen but it hasn't. But right before my mom passed away we were visiting her & she told my hubby she wished we would have another child a girl for her even if it didn't happen until after she left that was her wish. I want to ful fill her wish by he doesn't want a baby. What do I do?
Thank our!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GinnMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:11 PM
would you be ok w another boy cuz the chances are 50/50
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:14 PM

I think the decision to have another child should be both of your decision.  I know it's hard to resist when you have the urge, but really think about it. 

Plus, what if you have another boy?  Will you be okay with that, or will you want to try for a girl again after that?  These are all things you should think about. 

mrsmizcell
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Quoting GinnMom:

would you be ok w another boy cuz the chances are 50/50

NearSeattleMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:41 PM

If you can afford another baby, go for it!  Seems like you're kind of leaving it up to fate anyway . . .

Nursetashi
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:50 PM

Id def consider that it might be another boy, if your ok with that id go for it, Id talk to hubby and make sure hes ok as well, Id think if he wasnt, hed either ask you to use birth control or use a condom anyways.....

jacksmomma14
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 1:34 AM
Well I would be ok if it was another boy I would still be happy no matter what! I would love nothing more than to have a little girl but I'm open to having another boy if that's what was meant to be. I really miss my mom & some how I keep thinking having another baby would help make feel better. Yes I know crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)