Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Inception....contains spoiler because I hate the ending. lol

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

Really? I just spent forever watching this movie...patiently waiting for this poor guy to get back to his kids and escape the dream state...and he doesn't? For real? Ugh I wish I had known that or I wouldn't have wasted my time. My husband and I were about to shout from the roof tops how awesome the movie was...till we saw the freaking spinner keep spinning! LOL Grrrr!

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DeacnConsMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:09 PM

bump...anyone else not like the ending?

LBAY
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:09 PM

Really? I LOVED it! I think the ending was great. They kind of leave it up to you to decide if he made it back or not. I personally like to think he did-- the top wabbled like it was just about to fall over. It never did that previously-- it always kept spinning perfectly.

DeacnConsMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Quoting LBAY:

Really? I LOVED it! I think the ending was great. They kind of leave it up to you to decide if he made it back or not. I personally like to think he did-- the top wabbled like it was just about to fall over. It never did that previously-- it always kept spinning perfectly.

Yeah thats what my husband says. He rewinded and was like "look...it started to slow down and WABBLED!" haha but I wanted it to stop. I like closure. haha

JEM86
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:11 PM

It was just an okay movie for me... I was quite confused in the beginning!

LBAY
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:03 PM

It's actually kind of funny, because the first time I saw it (in the movies) it made PERFECT sense, even though I missed the first 5 minutes. But the second time I saw it, I was sidetracked, etc. and it was totally confusing-- even though I'd already seen it. I think it's because the first time at the movies was literally my first time out of the house after being cooped up with the baby for the first 8 weeks. So, when I finally "escaped" from the house, I was ready to give my FULL attention to something, anything, other than the baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)