Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dragging...badly

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

This day is dragging. 

but it's better than yesterday. i don't have the chance of leaving the lights on in the car and having to call my brother to jump it. so there's always a positive.

How's your day/week been?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
aamommy2011
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:46 PM

been a slow week, but i guess thats because i stay home. i dont work and i dont go to school. i clean up around the house here and there, but its always going by slow.

mallowcup17
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:47 PM

ya, i'm not working atm either. might be part of the reason. 

aamommy2011
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:48 PM

when i moved, it was when people in my small town were hiring for the holidays, and no one wants to hire a prego girl....so i have to wait after i pop to look for a job again.

which SUCKS!!! and its only thursday

BabersNBaby
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:50 PM
This week is flying by for me...but I think it's cuz my hubby was in ac with his bro so I was looking forward to Wednesday, and once it came the week was half way over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoyfulSurprise
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Slllooooowwww.  I'm a SAHM and until my husband and family get home it is just me and the baby.  I cant wait til the weekend every week and I didn't think I would when I stopped working! Haha. 

BabersNBaby
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:55 PM
Oh I'm sorry =( at least u don't have to ask for maternity leave...it sux cuz u never want to leave ur baby one you have him/her and ur employer has to hold ur job for u. See if there are any moms who will hire u. That way u have a job now and can continue once u have ur own baby (just a thought). Good luck! Try to stay positive, ur baby will appreciate it =)

Quoting aamommy2011:

when i moved, it was when people in my small town were hiring for the holidays, and no one wants to hire a prego girl....so i have to wait after i pop to look for a job again.

which SUCKS!!! and its only thursday

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 4:58 PM

funny how that happens huh? i feel the same way..

Quoting JoyfulSurprise:

Slllooooowwww.  I'm a SAHM and until my husband and family get home it is just me and the baby.  I cant wait til the weekend every week and I didn't think I would when I stopped working! Haha. 

PhiLLy-StyLe
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:07 PM

honestly, I know a lot of people have been having a shitty week. 

I know I have, but it's nothing compared to some people's stories.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)