Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Excited For This Evening!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am so excited to be able to get off work, go home and clean!  I get the whole apartment to myself (while SO is at work) and I am going to get it in with the cleaning products while watching my new fave TV show on Netflix! happyWhat do you ladies have planned for this evening?

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lupe_wheeler
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:28 PM

My DH is deployed so my night is getting kids to bed and watching tv alone =/ just a few more weeks though!

mama_girl07
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Just cooking dinner and ALL my shows are on tonight. i cleaned the entire apt today so im good for a few days.

TempestRayne

Dinner and dealng with whiney children.

BlssdMama

Quoting lupe_wheeler:

My DH is deployed so my night is getting kids to bed and watching tv alone =/ just a few more weeks though!

Aww sweetie!  Just hang in there!  I pray that the weeks fly by blissfully and he returns safely to your arms!

CarolinaMom2006
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:30 PM

nothing much, im just sitting here watching the news, lol, My boyfriend had a meeting at work at 5:00, and he took my son with him, because it was a meeting/christmas party actually, and i just feel crappy and miserable, so i decided to stay here and get a break and some quietness....

CafeMom Tickers

BlssdMama
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Quoting mama_girl07:

Just cooking dinner and ALL my shows are on tonight. i cleaned the entire apt today so im good for a few days.

Unfortunately, we don't have cable, so I can't watch Private Practice and Grey's simple frown But my SO has me hooked on this show called Dead Like Me

BlssdMama
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Quoting CarolinaMom2006:

nothing much, im just sitting here watching the news, lol, My boyfriend had a meeting at work at 5:00, and he took my son with him, because it was a meeting/christmas party actually, and i just feel crappy and miserable, so i decided to stay here and get a break and some quietness....

Awe sweetie!  I hope you feel better soon!

lenoxclan
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Fajitas..Lots and lots of fajitas! LOL

After the kids go to bed I get to finish wrapping presents..And by finish I mean make dh wrap all the hard to wrap ones! LOL

lupe_wheeler
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Thanks I hope so it!

Quoting BlssdMama:

Quoting lupe_wheeler:

Aww sweetie!  Just hang in there!  I pray that the weeks fly by blissfully and he returns safely to your arms!

BlssdMama
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:38 PM
Finally here and our internet connection is being spotty...aww phooey...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)