Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas decorating(PIOG)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM
  • 14 Replies

Do you just put up a tree and call it a day. OR do you go all out when decorating for Chirstmas??

Lusty Lenox

save the date

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarah_Christine
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Eh, I'd just put a wreath on my door and call it quits, but my MIL gets on DH about 'traditions' so we mainly do it for her....every year she sends us new decorations, so we don't have any excuse....le sigh. She makes my house a cluttered mess!

nurbabe82
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Some where in between. I put out a few decorations in the house and we put up lights outside but nothing to light up the whole neighborhood lol.

mommyjenn84
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Lights and window clings for inside, lights and some other things outside and a tree. Building up though out the year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimmykat222
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:50 PM
I would go all out if I had the money lol this year we were able to afford lights for outside :) I have some decorations inside that my grandma gave me last year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:57 PM

I put my usual inside decor. Didn't get to do the outside this year. Ran out of time. 

nerdymom28
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:59 PM

I put up a tree and call it a day.

Renee02
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:00 PM

We decorate the outside of the house..Snd decorate the tree..We dont decorste inside the house mainly because I am sure my kids would rip/break something plus its only us seeing it..

Styna_1
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:01 PM

we have a tree and a runner along the breakfast bar (not used as a breakfast bar) but other than that, we really don't have the space to decorate. I wish we could decorate outside, but it's disalowed in our lease.

osubucksbaby
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:02 PM
I'm a Christmas FREAK!!!!!!! LOL Christmas stuff EVERYWHERE :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:05 PM

I am in between.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)