Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas sightseeing(PIOG)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM
  • 15 Replies

Do you take the kids through the neighborhood or surrounding neighborhoods to look at the houses decorated in lights?

Lusty Lenox

save the date

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CarolinaMom2006
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:36 PM

yes we do, and my son enjoys it every year :) i remember my mom & dad doing the same thing with me & my brother when we were younger...

CafeMom Tickers

KREP
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:38 PM
Yes, my parents took me when I was little too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CailynsMom1229
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:40 PM
No. But i took my daughter to the botanical gardens where they do a "galaxy of lights". She loves it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lanceandhailey
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Sometimes, yes. Within the next week I am going to take them through Holly Jolly Lights, It's like $10 for a car load...The money goes to the Make A Wish Foundation though, so money well spent. You drive through like 3 miles of Christmas light displays.

musiciancdt
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:41 PM

We've been walking through our neighborhood looking at the lights.  My boys get so excited!!

BlssdMama
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:42 PM

yes we do...we even took them to the Garden of Lights.  It was really pretty.  They do different scenes (underwater, garden, spider webs to name a few) with Christmas lights.  It's really neat!

IheartArianna07
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Yes! DS is 8 months so he doesnt care. DD will be 3 on the 24th and she kept saying "Mommy is soooo beautiful" and "Thats amaaaazing!" all night long! One house has a whole Christmas amusement park theme going on and its so beautiful and fun looking. We go out of our way to Walmart just to pass by their house and I am going to give them a Christmas card from DD. I want to start a tradition of giving a card to our favorite house.

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Yes we do!! We do it close to Christmas

chrissy8907
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:13 PM
I want to but my dd hates being in the car right now so idk if she woild enjoy it :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Yeah, we go every Christmas eve!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)