Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GRRR MIL (vent)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:01 PM
  • 4 Replies

Boy does my MIL get under my skin I love her and all but some of the crap she does just drives me crazy! Like when she comes over and holds the baby she's constantly telling us, the baby needs a diaper, she's fussy what you guys do to her, or if she has a cold she constantly tells us how she's sounds stuffy and maybe we should suction her. Like we don't already know that. She just makes me feel like I'm not doing my job right and my husband never defends me.. I am just so sick of her crap... I want to pull my hair out... Sorry Just venting feel free to ignore me... So anyone else's Mil get under your skin?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LancesMom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Mine never did! She raised 10 kids and I learned alot from her.

MelissasMommy08
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:30 PM
I am sorry!! I know the feeling!! If my dd is having a bad day ( she's 2) She is like what's wrong with her.. Is she sick take her temp.. Ohh and she get close to the tv trying to touch it.. She keeps saying she needs glasses.. It's like ugh..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopeledbetter
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:00 AM

Quoting MelissasMommy08:

I am sorry!! I know the feeling!! If my dd is having a bad day ( she's 2) She is like what's wrong with her.. Is she sick take her temp.. Ohh and she get close to the tv trying to touch it.. She keeps saying she needs glasses.. It's like ugh..

I know what you mean.... It's so frustrating can't they just let us raise our kids? they already raised their kids their way can't they give us that chance??

luvmygirls21
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:02 AM

OMG I HATE THAT, SPECIALLY WHEN ITS NOT YOUR FIRST CHILD LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)