Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maternity Clothes?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:08 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm starting to grow, and don't know how long I can wear my reg. shirts (I wear low ride pants, so I may be able to wear them longer) Where is a fashionable place to find super cute maternity clothes? Also, when I do wind up having to wear maternity pants, which do/did you prefer? low rise or full belly band? (I'm leaning toward full band so I don't have to buy bellybandz to make the baby belly look cuter :D)

CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Old Navy has cute stuff. :)

heavenly1462
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:10 PM
I really liked motherhood maternity. They have outlet stores too. I loved the full belly bands,they didn't dig into my belly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhSara87
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:12 PM
Old navy!! I'm also partial to old navy cause I used to work there, but their prices are a bit more reasonable than motherhood IMO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashes2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Motherhood, Old Navy & Gap. I wore both the full band pants & the ones with the elastic waist band. Which ever is most comfortable for you, I think the further along you get the full belly ones may not fit your belly comfortably (didn't me anyways). I also try to buy clothes that have big bellies in them instead of maternity, just because I take mine to a consignment shop for resale & maternity clothes seem harder to sale.

KBix
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:19 PM
I got all mine from old Navy and the full belly was better for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)