Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crazy but good

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:40 PM
  • 7 Replies

im working on a final and having a hard time coming up with a good business idea anyone have any suggestions...

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TexasWife
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:47 PM

I would say muffin tops but I think someone already has that as a job.

TexasWife
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:49 PM

compost friendly something. like diapers or one time use bibs. Or maybe some kind of earth friendly child's place mat like the one time use ones that stick to the tables when you go eat at restaurants.

TexasWife
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:55 PM

I got it a diaper trade store. It can have new ones to purchase. Then it could have something like a cloth exchange area where people bring their diapers to trade, donate, or sale. They could also get store credit or a certain amount of diapers for bring their sposies that their children have grown out of. Like I have half a bag of size ones that DD has out grown I am thinking of taking them to a daycare some where. If I could take them to a store and either exchange them for a cloth or a size I need it would be awesome. Sorry. I am just throwing random things out there.

ProudLezMomTTC
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Yes! A gym that also has an area that is used for the children of the parents that want to work out. The area for kids should also be an area to exercise and introducing the importance of staying healthy and stuff. I know there are some exercising equipment for kids out there. Just an idea! Good luck hun!

Styna_1
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:03 PM

...In HS I did a business plan for a spa ...with daycare... for my final project in Business Education

MommiRey
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:08 PM
I say a playground that has exercise equipment made out of the same material as the play structures. So parents can get in shape while their kids stay in shape by being active and outdoors! I would totally be there everyday!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudLezMomTTC
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)