Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

leaving baby to go back to work; how hard was it for you?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:23 PM
  • 4 Replies
jan 7 i go back to work pt. im so sad to even think of leaving her :( but i do miss talking with my coworkers. i get teary thinking about being away from her. we need the extra income and im glad that hub and i have opposite schedules so she is with someone i trust. how did you take leaving for the first time and how long did it take to adjust? im also scared that she will cry for me and it rips me apart thinking that i wont be there to reassure and comfort her that i am right there... :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
squishylove
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:35 PM
Sorry mana, it's really hard but you'll get used to it and get in a routine. I only lasted a week and then I quit and stayed home, but everyone told me that it would get better with time.
Luckily we can survive on dh's salary, even though it's tight.
I hope you make the transition easily and it's so nice that she can be with her dad while you work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Honeybun09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Honestly, it was so hard! I worried about her CONSTANTLY for MONTHS. I cried when I dropped her off and I had to keep convincing myself to go back to work and not quit.

Pregnancy Ticker

mommyjenn84
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:43 PM
I ended up resigning a week before I was supposed to go. But he also has refused bottles from the get go. Going back to school was hard though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:13 AM

sad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)