Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so since there have been a few post about...

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:18 PM
  • 36 Replies
Post pregnancy bellies and how much weight you gained I've got some questions!
How much weight did you gain while pregnant?
How long did it take you to loose the weight?
And especially HOW DID YOU LOOSE THE WEIGHT?

My daughter is 18 months and I still need to loose weight! Like 18 pounds to be back and pre baby weight! I need some motivation, I want this weight gone!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
caileighsmama09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:23 PM

I gained 39lbs durring my pregnancy. I still havent lost all the weight but it looks good on me and I look healthy. I only lost 9lbs. I lost the weight by moving in to an apartment with a staircase that I have to climb to get to bed and the bathroom. Climb up and down that a few billion times a day and most of those times with a baby and you lose fat and gain muscle lol.

specialrevolver
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:24 PM

How much weight did you gain while pregnant? a ridiculous amount, we'll pretend it was only 40lbs though :)

How long did it take you to loose the weight? I dont understand... people lose the weight? 

And especially HOW DID YOU LOOSE THE WEIGHT? Idk, i'll let you know when it happens -lowers head in shame-

mommy2layla09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:29 PM
You sound like me! Ugh i gained 43 pounds and in 18 months have only lost like 25 pounds and most of that came off during delivery! Lol

Quoting specialrevolver:

How much weight did you gain while pregnant? a ridiculous amount, we'll pretend it was only 40lbs though :)

How long did it take you to loose the weight? I dont understand... people lose the weight? 

And especially HOW DID YOU LOOSE THE WEIGHT? Idk, i'll let you know when it happens -lowers head in shame-

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyJae
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:34 PM
I gained 26 with my first and I gained 45 with my second. It tool me 2 weeks to lose it with both. I didn't do anything to lose it. It Just came off naturally. I am naturally skinny And have a fast metabolism. The only time I gained weight in life was while pregnant. I also dance ballet on a regualr basis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialrevolver
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:38 PM

I should add... my DD is 5 years old. LMAO  XD

I was over weight before i got preggo, its always been a battle for me, in total, i'd like to lose 80lbs, atleast 50 is pre preggo weight though.

Things have settled down for me lately though and i've been trying to stick with the leancuisine dinners (their steamer bags are soooo good) and get atleast 30 minutes of cardio 5 times a week. 

Do you have a friend who wants to lose weight too? Its a great motivator to have another person to be responsible to, keep each other motivated.

BabyJae
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:38 PM
Oh I also breastfed which I'm sure helped.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bayliesmommy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:40 PM
i gained 22lbs. Left the hospital smaller than i was when i got pregnant. I lost 16lbs the first 4 months. Now im 30lbs heavier. I want to lose 60lbs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2layla09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:40 PM
I wish I was like that! When I went for 2 week check up I was almost back to prepregnancy weight but then at 6 weeks I got mirena and had been gaining weight steadily over the last 18 months so i am tired of weighin what I do and want my old body back!

Quoting BabyJae:

I gained 26 with my first and I gained 45 with my second. It tool me 2 weeks to lose it with both. I didn't do anything to lose it. It Just came off naturally. I am naturally skinny And have a fast metabolism. The only time I gained weight in life was while pregnant. I also dance ballet on a regualr basis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
super_mom_5
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:43 PM
with my first pregnancy i gained about 40 lbs and lost it about three months after. But i also did a lot of walking only during but after i had my baby. Im hoping this time around i can lose the weight just as easy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2layla09
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:43 PM
I don't really have anyone who wants to workout with me I tried that.. And I live in the country so a gym really isn't an option unless I drive to town everyday!

Quoting specialrevolver:

I should add... my DD is 5 years old. LMAO  XD

I was over weight before i got preggo, its always been a battle for me, in total, i'd like to lose 80lbs, atleast 50 is pre preggo weight though.

Things have settled down for me lately though and i've been trying to stick with the leancuisine dinners (their steamer bags are soooo good) and get atleast 30 minutes of cardio 5 times a week. 

Do you have a friend who wants to lose weight too? Its a great motivator to have another person to be responsible to, keep each other motivated.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)