Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

OOPS THE CONDOM BROKE!!!

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 6:49 AM
  • 27 Replies

what do i do now??

OK LADIES GIVE ME YOUR BEST.... or worst..

Conception stories!

by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 6:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomaFied
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 7:06 AM

hmm i just got back with my ex, and we had sex for the first time in like 7 months... seriously right after we were done im like daaamn, you know im probably pregnant right..... he thought i was looney. the end of the month... sure enough i was.... ( hes super fertile... and apparently so am i... so i just KNEW lol)

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2011 at 7:08 AM

not MY story... but this morning, i was watching a movie, and the girl was talking to the guy about her sexual experience....a week after having sex, she was having some issues down there so she went to the doctors-- and the doctor pulled out a condom from her. eww! lol apparently her boyfriend at the time, didnt want to stop (or didnt want her to think he already went...? i cant remember. lol) so he kept going and the condom fell off of him and didnt think to tell her!

Wowifey
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 7:09 AM

lol well I guess I should tell my story... so hubby and I knew eachother back in the days of middle school , but he was like graduating highschool he's 25 i'm 21, so yea anyways, I dated his brother, and after a while we started talking.. and 5 years later we decided to get together... he's been in the AF for about 6 years now and lives here in OKC well I still lived in orlando, so i was like I can't take this long distance ish any more and I flew here 5 days before christmas, and as you can guess.. we were like bunnies. anyway.. I was like "babe you have to do deeper and harder in order to make a baby" of course he believed me.. lol what a sucker, but so we didn't get pregnant or at least the test didn't show. soo the night before new years eve, I was feeling kinda sicky and thought I was getting a cold so I decided to take some niquil. I PASSED OUT. anywho. the next morning I'm cooking breakfast and he comes to me and says.. "the sex last night was fantastic... you even moan in your SLEEP" ugh I was flaming mad. lol and kinda embarassed... it's funny how when you're not stressing about "i have to be doing the right position to make a baby" that you make a baby. lol anywho.... that's how I got knocked up! :)

JibbitsMom09
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 8:21 AM

bump

1stxmommy411
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 8:25 AM

BUMP!

mommyinindiana
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 8:31 AM
We went to the bar with a friend on a friday night. Now i am like a twice a year drinker so i got pretty hammered on vodka. Well needless to say i got a little frisky feeling at the bar and decided we needed to come home. Well new years eve andrew was born lol the one time i let go and get wild lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2011 at 8:35 AM
My Hubby and I only knew each other for about 3 weeks!! We were drunk!! But it was a great thing though, because we are happily married and have a wonderful little girl now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wowifey
by on Jan. 29, 2011 at 8:36 AM

d'awwwwwww!!!

Quoting momma2b2008:

My Hubby and I only knew each other for about 3 weeks!! We were drunk!! But it was a great thing though, because we are happily married and have a wonderful little girl now.

lenoxclan
by Lenox on Jan. 29, 2011 at 9:18 AM

I'm so fertile..If dh sneezes in my general direction, I get knocked up....bahahaha.....seriously though...

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2011 at 10:55 AM

Quoting 1stxmommy411:

BUMP!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)