Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

your smarter then me...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:21 AM
  • 9 Replies
So the creeper from craigslist has me wondering.I changed my cell # but he does have my e-mail and unfortunately my email is my first and last name.....his email is comejon.harris@gmail.com.....there has to b a way to find something so if u know of a way to get a name or something could u please let me know...he really made me feel uneasy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
amanda7271986
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:25 AM

BUMP!

claddison
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:29 AM

my hubby is trying to see what he can see.  lol.  he's the smart one.  you can PM me if you like.

amanda7271986
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:31 AM
Thankyou sooooo much...I tried but failed to find a thing,its really bothering me...ill inbox you now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dwilkison
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Amanda _ curious about your outcome with this person. My wife and I listed a sofa on Craigslist over the weekend, and I got an initial odd email under one address and then he sent me a long, odder e-mail this morning under the e-mail address you cited asking for a lot of personal information so he could send a cashier's check and arrange for pickup of the sofa. I Googled the address and came up with your post. I told my wife to ignore his e-mail, but I was curious. Thanks!

TexasWife
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Sounds like a scam.

Quoting dwilkison:

Amanda _ curious about your outcome with this person. My wife and I listed a sofa on Craigslist over the weekend, and I got an initial odd email under one address and then he sent me a long, odder e-mail this morning under the e-mail address you cited asking for a lot of personal information so he could send a cashier's check and arrange for pickup of the sofa. I Googled the address and came up with your post. I told my wife to ignore his e-mail, but I was curious. Thanks!

TexasWife
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Ok. I took off the gmail and got canda cricket. Weird thing the way it came up with that in the search was a sentence.

More to come. (Jon Harris). Ajax Cricket Club has big plans for '06-- Posted Monday, June 26 2006 The 2005 season title was the culmination of hard work which resulted in ...

www.canadacricket.com/corantoarchives/news-archive-6-2006.html
TexasWife
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:53 AM

So it sounds like a fake name to me. What happened is there another post?

aftonrayfield
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:54 AM

i've had that happen to me before and i immediately recognized it as a scam & i emailed them back and told them they should be ashamed of themselves and that i didn't know how they slept at night

Quoting dwilkison:

ellenc170
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 10:54 AM

im confused did i miss another post on this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)