Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Soooooo....

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:39 AM
  • 20 Replies

Whatcha doing right now? Besides being on cm of course. I just finished watching Glee. Dh is playing WoW so I'm bored now!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Group MOD

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovepink8806
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:41 AM

haha my bf loves wow , thats the "other woman" in  our relationship!! i am getting ready to go lie down i am exhausted! dd has been up ALL night coughing since fri night.. last night i think we got about 3 hrs of sleep lol!

Sophie1106
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:43 AM

Lol. It's the same with us and WoW. *sigh* But he's a lot better now than he used to be so I can't complain toooo much. Hope your dd feels better!

Quoting ilovepink8806:

haha my bf loves wow , thats the "other woman" in  our relationship!! i am getting ready to go lie down i am exhausted! dd has been up ALL night coughing since fri night.. last night i think we got about 3 hrs of sleep lol!

LadyEmrys
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:44 AM

WoW is dangerous. dh played it, but now he plays STO and EVE.

i like to go thru the game scetions with him and find the really dumb acronyms. like Call of Duty. oh! and God of War. Final Fantasy. lol.

im just seeing whats new before bed, thats what im doing. DH promised me a foot rub. ;p

aamommy2011
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:46 AM

eating since dinner wasnt enough.....and watching who's line. hopefully i can get a little bit of sleep

ms.sophsmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:48 AM
I'm laying down.. I WAS playing the sims3 on wii but I get motion sick easily n it was making me nauseous :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShireeCS
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:49 AM
Waiting to watch teen mom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sophie1106
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Yeah he wants to get Black Ops but I've managed to stall him on that one so far. Lol. And a foot rub sounds amazing! Lucky you! I want one but the only foot rubbing that would happen around here is if I just rubbed mine on him or something. haha

Quoting LadyEmrys:

WoW is dangerous. dh played it, but now he plays STO and EVE.

i like to go thru the game scetions with him and find the really dumb acronyms. like Call of Duty. oh! and God of War. Final Fantasy. lol.

im just seeing whats new before bed, thats what im doing. DH promised me a foot rub. ;p

Mrs.Murray27
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:50 AM

I'm of course on cafemom! haha and hubby just schooled me in some phase 10 (awesome game!) lol..and now he's playing xbox live and I'm about to pass out on the couch :0) He has friends that are trying to talk him into wow...but he doesn't want to get addicted to it 

JBDslittlemam08
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:51 AM

I just got home from the gym a little bit ago. EXHAUSTED and DS woke up shortly after I got home and before I got in the shower. I'm letting him get his energy out and go the hell to bed.

KailesMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:52 AM

Being bored outta my mind....There are no good drama or bitching posts durning the week. Some needs to change that, cuz God knows I can't my life is too boring. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)